Morphine Tolerance (not bad at all)

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by vantranist, Mar 15, 2007.

1. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    I had his first experinces with morphine and infact his first opiate yesterday and early this moprning. To his suprize its tolerance to a new users is nto near as bad as he thought.

I had 3 30mg MF pills that were not time released. He plugged 30mg and snorted another 30 mg about 30 minutes after the plugg (he had 0 toleranc and this was his first time on any opiate) He got a strong morphine buzz and spend the next 3-5 hours just laying in bed squirming with pleassure.

the next mouring he was still feeling a bit of a body high and waited a couple hours and snorted about half another pill around 15mg, this time the high hit him just as strong as the 60mg the nite before and lasted just as long (I am still feeling pretty nice buzz)

Has anyone noticed it may take ur body a little getting used to the effects of morphine before they really effect you? after the buzz he got today off just 15mg copaired to the 60mg he took last nite he jsut doesnt understand.

2. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    2 days is not nearly long enough to develop a tolerance, like it´s rapidly developed with LSD or other hallucinogenic drugs.

It might take a month but this depends on the individual, maybe no tolerance wil develop at all, if used properly, but I have no self-conducted experiment to confirm this, so I would doubt that, but maybe it´s still true for some part of the use.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  3. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    well I had massive oleance to Amphetamines after first use. Can smoke 1/4 gram and 1 day later try 1/2 gram and its still not even as strong as the first day.