most effective legal xtc in the us

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by jesusfreak666er, May 29, 2006.

1. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    this is a pretty self explanitory thread, what is the most effective xtc substitute, legal trip pill sold in the us (if u have a few favorites please share). Thanks in advance, im intrested in trying a few so give me some recomendations. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      UTFSE.
      May 29, 2006
  2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    can someone give any recomendations please, is it even worth tryining?

3. plantshaman

plantshaman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    they aren't worth trying.

4. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I hasnt even heard of any legal xtc in the us, but is guessing they'd be mostly ephedrine/ephedra products. great if you want your heart to race or have a long road trip ahead, not so great if you're expecting some kind of empatheogenic experience similar to xtc.

5. lazerwolf85

lazerwolf85 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    snuffadelic

swim's gotta say as snuffadelic. swim always talks about this stuff. why? because its amazing stuff. only problem is finding it anymore. you mix the powder in juice and take it and after 30 minutes your world is gone and you are on they journey of a lifetime within your mind.

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I can see You always talks about the stuff. Even in threads which have nothing to do with snurf (DXM). It is almost as if You is promoting the shit. I urge you to refrain from this subject in the future.

7. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

8. ToAsTy

ToAsTy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For anyone living in the US like me, your best bet will be to look for the real thing.

9. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Well not an mdma substitute by any means, but a nice US made herbal formula IMO is Happy Camper. 4 pills puts swim in a nice buzzy mood, especially if combined with herb and beer.
    The formula is a mix of uppers like kolanut and ginseng with downers like passion flower and kava.

10. ponygirl

ponygirl Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    5-HTP makes me feel kinda rolley in a not very big way. Will at least cheer you up.

11. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Technically, methylone is still legal is it not? Not for human ingestion, mind you...

12. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    It would be interesting to try and come up with a mixture of substances, with the end result resembling XTC to some degree... I think it could possibly be done. How about something like this:

(1) medium dose of propylhexedrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or caffeine.
    (2) large dose of 5-HTP or a fast-acting SSRI antidepressant of some sort.
    (3) medium dose of one of the weaker opiates, like codeine. Or maybe kratom.
    (4) small dose of a benzodiazepine, or maybe kava.
    (5) small amount of THC (or to keep it legal, one of the RC's or morning glory, or something).

What think? ;)

13. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sounds an intriguing idea, though for legal reasons could be marketed as some form of rejuvenating herbal mixture rather than as an ecstasy substitute. Yerba mate could serve as a good energizer or Guarana; Would have thought that Kanna extract might serve as a decent SSRI; Wouldn't recommend codeine, especially as it can't be sold OTC in USA; Kratom is nice but should be kept to a fairly low dose because it can cause hangovers if too much is taken at once (Premium Leaf is supposed to be a good grade); Kava sounds nice; have you also considered ginseng?

14. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Exactly what I was thinking....just getting it is the hassle. Alot of research chemicals are not technically illegal in the US of A. (<

15. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Great idea, nicaine. I have actually experimented quite a bit with this and has mixed various nootropics with low doses of P.Cubensis mushrooms with an excellent effect. Not MDMA (nothing is), but a euphoric, slightly trippy, energetic and a very social experience was generally the outcome. The same results were achieved several times with a few of SWIM's friends too...

Without going into detail on the nootropic blend, generally I have found that ~1g of P.Cubensis, 2 or 3 'Alcoholic Energy Drinks' (sparks is a good one) with a hit or two of good mary jane will do the trick.

Generally, its the best of all the compounds combined with none of the bad, resulting in a nice synergistic experience. You get the boudries lowered from the alcohol, visual/sound/mind enhancement from the psilocybin+nootropics, energy from the caffeine/ginko/vitamin B and a nice giddy euphoria from the marijuana.

I am also experimenting with the effects of Hordenine, a MAO-B inhibitor in conjunction with Chocamine - a cocoa extract that contains a good amount of Phenylethalamine. When MAO-B is blocked, PEA can become much more bioavailable and a good degree of euphoria is the result. I have tried this combination with Sulbutamine, a thiamine analog that provided intense long lasting energy - he actually had to keep to himself in his cube at work with headphones on, as he caught himself starting to chatter away as if he had taken some MDMA.

Lots of interesting and safe combos to explore - while I dont think any of it is going to 'duplicate' and MDMA experience, it does seem to provide a worthwhile substitute.

Mezza

16. satyagraha

satyagraha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    I tried trip2night a couple weekends ago..the ephedra free version..although not like XTC...it does give you a physical high..your fine in the head..but the sensations are enhanced..not near the level of XTC tho..your supposed to mix the stuff with water..but I snorted like four lines of it..and it tasted GROSSSSSS...and also made him kinda sick..but when the sickness went away..he had a good time at the rave...

its worth a try..but SWIM personally wont do it again...

17. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    2C-I or 2C-E maybe.

18. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Neither are anything like ecstasy, anybody expecting otherwise is in for a shock.

19. Zaprenz

Zaprenz Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I had not heard of Hordenine but having just read up on it wonders whether companies like LU might be using it in their new pills. If not that MAOI possibly another.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hordenine

Especially as they talk about chemicals being absorbed(beta-PEA etc) Also a few reports of nausea.

I could be wrong though, just thinking "aloud" really. :cool:

20. wojsmack

wojsmack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I don't see dxm comparing to legal xtc much but thinks its the cloest thing too BEHIND adderal aka speed which is in some ecstasy tablets.