Most Energetic High

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Anabolic Monkey, May 19, 2006.

1. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For anyone that has expierience with these 2 strains, which one gives the most energetic/social/speedy type high... C99 or Kali Mist?
    I've heard from some that C99 is like speed weed is Kali Mist more energetic?

2. Benzeneringz

Benzeneringz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hmm I'll get my cannabis books.. okay, I'm going to assume that C99 is the same thing as Cinderella 99. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I know you asked for experience but the literature on the subject is the next best thing.

Kali Mist (by Serious Seeds) is an 80/90% sativa strain with a high that is described as 'cerebral and energetic'. Cinderella 99 (Gypsy Nirvana seeds) is an indica/sativa mix with a high described as 'uplifting and giggly'. It would make sense that Kali Mist, being almost totally sativa, would be more energetic and 'speedy' than C99. These books definatly make Kali Mist sound like an energy-booster moreso than C99. The books, by the way, are The Big Book of Buds and The Big Book of Buds 2, both by the great Ed Rosenthal. Hope this helps.

3. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aah, well ok. I was just wondering because C99(cindy99) seems to be the #1 spot on a cannabis forum as far as energetic, speedy highs go. People that have smoked it say they even get jittery and shakey hands after smoking because it is so speedy. Does your book have any other strains that might outdo either of the two for the amphetamine like high spot?

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM's smoked Kali Mist. It's good but it doesn't stand out as an especially speedy high.

5. Benzeneringz

Benzeneringz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Anabolic- I'll page through them this afternoon and make some notes of things I find in regards to 'speedy' ganja.