Combinations - Most euphoric combination

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by Euphoric_phanatic, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Euphoric_phanatic

Euphoric_phanatic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    First off, HELLO TO EVRYONE!, second of all...could you please tell me how to have the most euphoric, satisfying, delictation, I could possibly achieve through the use of drugs? (excluding the use of meth). Any combinations are welcome! Thank you very much for your help!:crazy

2. reallyneat

reallyneat Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    pure mdma, nothing else

3. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    hello to you too :) If think this post should be in a different sub forum

obs! nobody uses drugs here

4. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Imo the best euphoria can only be reached on what would have been an exceptional memorable day anyway, to top one of those off with some XTC would no doubt feel like heaven.
    These days just happen, you cant plan em so....

Pure substance wise ive think ive seen alpha mention a mix of MDMA and TMA-2 as being the most euphoric thing SWIH had tried. But for a comfirmation of this and possibly more details you'de have to ask him.

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    fentanyl is always what worked for me...but he doesnt reccomend it.

on the contrary, he thinks most people would gain the most euphoria from mdma. he isnt sure what it could be mixed with safely to attain greater euphoria, however.

6. chemicaljustice

chemicaljustice Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I had excellent results on psylocibin + MDMA. This is quite a harsh combination when not properly acquinted with the substances apart. First let You try mushrooms and see how You likes those. Let You Try MDMA to see how he reacts to that. Make sure You is properly informed on both substances before taking them and be as sure as You can be about the purity and dosage of the substances.
    If You desides to try te combination SWIM advised to take the MDMA first and wait for aprox 20-30 minutes before taking the mushrooms.

7. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    saw this report on erowid from someone who took heroin in combination with MDA and weed... SWIM probably will never try heroin he thinks it would be too addictive but if Someone who Isn't You were to try that combination i think his head would not simply explode with euphoria it would be more like super-euphoria 50x extract! http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=1595

8. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Heroin and a beautiful girlfriend.

9. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    25% physical, 75% spiritual

I believe combination of clean MDMA (difficult, but not impossible) and a little bump of 2c-i.

The state of grace you are aiming for is directly tied to the chemical one choses for one's lab monkeys - no argument there. But what I am about to say next is PURELY an opinion: the state of grace you seek is best found with all phones in home turned off, door locked, television OFF, music on and make sure all children and pets are being cared for by SOMEONE WHO ISN'T YOU. Eliminate all distractions. Create a space that is warm and erotic, get all your candles (in safe glass jars, of ourse) toys, bunny-fur mittens, Honey Dust and feathers at the ready. Have anything and everything you might want within reach of your bed so you only have to reach.

The erotic state of grace you seek is 75% self-created.

10. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    smoking 4MAR on mdma peak...had trouble figuring out if the eyes were open or closed,like one whopper of a orgasm

11. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM's most euphoric COMBO would be methylone followed by some MDMA (very clean, mellow pills anyway). I find this odd, because others on the forum reported feeling confused on this particular combo. It was like every one of SWIM's problems were suddenly resolved, everyone was SWIM's friend and brother, every experience was orgasmically beautiful and I was floating in a sea of warm, fuzzy, blissful tranquility. It was different from MDMA alone in that it was more philosophical, slightly more trippy and the high was much more intense.

SWIM's most euphoric experience over all would be on mushrooms alone.

I have never tried hippy flipping though.

12. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I had an incredibly euphoric experience on two tablets of MDxx and a moderate dose of field shrooms. I was laying in the grass of his friend's house staring at the sky feeling complete bliss and understanding.

13. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    Most Euphoric for I am probably a combo of MDMA/2C-I/MJ But euphoric is not always best, as what goes up must come down. Also, when I was using H a big shot of H goes way over MDMA, but the rush doen't last but a minute or two, and of course, I would NEVER recomend H to anyone, under any circumstances, EVER!

14. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    In SWIM's opinion MDMA with GHB is the most euphoric combination, they're both already pretty euphoric, let alone combined.

15. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    shulgins like 2c-b when "returning to baseline" from mdma

16. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Most likely not.

I know some people who tried using heroin while on ecstasy and it killed the happiness that you feel due to the MDMA. They became very paranoid and looked ghastly sick. They were very confused and the empathogenic effects of the MDMA seemed to be killed off by the lethargic apathy of the heroin.

It does not seem like a very fun combination.

17. Powder_Reality

Powder_Reality Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM always enjoys inhaling a balloon full of nitrous while peaking on MDMA, an it's even better if SWIM closes his eyes while listening to some good music at the same time. It makes me temporarily lose touch with the real world and blasts him into a completely euphoric state of mind while his body tingles with pleasure. Of course this peak moment only lasts about 5-10 seconds for SWIM, but the other 2+ minutes of the nitrous combo is along the same lines, only not quite as intense. Be warned though; the short duration and extreme euphoria of the nitrous can make You want to inhale more and more of it. In SWIM's personal experience, 75 nitrous chargers can be used up faster than one might think, and can add to the unpleasant effects of the comedown.

18. oxyaddict05

oxyaddict05 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Combine Heroin and Cocaine in a syringe and shoot. Wouldn't recommend it though...

19. jim1965

jim1965 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    psych0naut, what dose/ratio of mdma to ghb gives best results?:confused:

20. Rio Fantastic

Rio Fantastic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    But, this describes using MDA after using heroin. Whilst taking heroin after might just kill the MDMA buzz, using MDA after heroin I suspect may just add to the body buzz - as the author of the experience report suggests, it was apparently a "two hour long whole-body orgasm".