Opinions - Most potent drug?

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by new1, Feb 8, 2005.

1. new1

new1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey all, been reading the forums for a week or so nice, very nice and excleet resource.

Been wonderinf for some time now:whats the most potent/lowest dosage drug of all?Searched and shit and carfentanyl and etorphine come on top.But (other than being perhaps wrong [​IMG] ) then drone#342 says(on a thrad of the hive on a rhodium mirror)that some things are active at less than one nano gram.

Thanks in advance!

2. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Check out the strongesthallucinogen thread

I think the consensus was a drug called Bromo Dragonfly (which I believe was invented at the University of Illinois)

3. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    this is kind of an opened end question, are you looking for the most potent downer, opiate, upper,or psychedelic? i'm not a connessour with concerns to the first three types of pyschoactives, but here are some powerful psychedelics:

most potent: lsd

most intense: dmt

most lengthty: mescaline

4. Shadowcaster

Shadowcaster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I beg to differ by considering DOB/DOI (and many others).

Peace out,
    Lord Shadowcaster

5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    If a nanogram is smaller than a microgram, than lsd is not the most potent. Salvia is definately more intense than dmt. Some research chemicals also last up to 1-2 days, beating mescaline easily.

6. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    one or two days, i think 5-meo-amt is the most lengthy (by comparison to relative active dose, not compared to potenial dose based on toxicity), that being sixteen hoursat most. anything longer than that was probably redosing during trip. and when referencing most lengthy: meaning a person can comsume safe quantaties of the active alkoloids of peyote (most common form of mesc. and similar alks.) which results in a longer trip because of the safety and known relative toxicity of mesc. are significantlydifferent campared to that of RCs. so yes if you are looking for the safest way to trip the longest, choose mescaline

7. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    try 2g of ibogaine trip for 2+ days. I know it is used for
    addiction treatment butit can be used rec too just don't hear much
    about it cause the length

8. billbong

billbong Newbie

Reputation Points:
    most intense: dmt
    Isn't 5-meo-dmt although different and less visual rather more intense? also isn't 5-meo-dmt slighty (i spose a matter of opinion) more intense than salvia.Although both redicuosly intense at breakthrough levelsEdited by: billbong

9. venom

venom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my believes:

most visual= n,n dmt
    most intense = n,n dmt | 5 meo dmt
    most potent = lsd | salvinorin-a
    long lasting = datura en that wicked shit

maybe a combo would be great [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    what about iboga? i heard that makes you trip for like 3 days

11. Turricaine

Turricaine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Opioids are the most potent drugs. Say for instance lofentanil, dihydroetorphine or more recently PPOM. These drugs are ridiculously potent and are actually quite hard to make (taking into account precursor availability etc). Even if one were to obtain any, I am not sure how much you would actually enjoy them. I have heard the odd story of people taking carfentanil and loving every second of it, however a lot of what you read on the internet is phoney.

12. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i also forgot BZ, the army's "super-hallacinogen" of the fifties or sixties duringMK-Ultra