most visually stunning RC?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by x2stpsfrmnowher, Jun 5, 2004.

1. x2stpsfrmnowher

x2stpsfrmnowher Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What in your opnion is the most visually stunning RC, and why. I think 2C-T-7 is the most visual Research Chemical I've ver taken. I could see sound, colors were unreal looking, and peoples faces would morph into the next person's face who'd talk to me. Not to mention a full 10 hours after ingestion I still had full on visuals.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    2C-B was stunning to. Very weird visual effects.

3. Premise

Premise Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So far 2C-I was great. Can not find 2C-T-7.

4. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    If it is comparable to shrooms or acid, how is it better or worse? Never heard of these 'til 3 days ago.

5. nouse4aname84

nouse4aname84 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i heard 2ct7 was more like an intense roll. 2ce so far has some crazy ass closed eye visuals. i snorted 20mg and then ate a bunch it was kinda like a bunch of circular paterns spinning in opposite directions.... if you only have a little bit i recomend snorting it but youll prolly puke and it hurts like hell... on the other hand i wouldnt recomend snorting the 2ct7... i heard you can o.d. by snorting small doses

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I wouldn't be suprised if there where more 2C's that could give serious health problems when snorted. I would not snort any 2C.

7. x2stpsfrmnowher

x2stpsfrmnowher Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't recommend insufulating 2C-T-7, I've done it before and it seems to increase side affects greatly. I have some 2C-E, and will be eating 18mg on Tuesday. I heard it was very visual, and am interested to try it and see if its better than 2C-T-7.

8. nouse4aname84

nouse4aname84 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i think i read somewhere about some deaths when 2ct7 was snorted... thats what i was basing that one.... i could very well be wrong.... it happens

9. Bojangles

Bojangles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    AMT caused me such crazy visuals...and for soooo f**king long, I tripped for 24+ hours...the come down is the worst....my dumb ass tryied it a second time and again, the trip/roll was so intense and great but when it was time to come down i wanted to blow my head off.

10. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    20mg of 2c-eis perfect .... equivilent visuals as 600micrograms of lsd-25

11. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Where are you guys at? I've never come across any of these RC's, but i've heard so much. If i could only get some..

12. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    They are getting harder and harder to get. If you know a good chemist with access to a good lab (such as at a Uni) it's worth showing them the synthesis.

13. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    haha, the only person I know like that would be my aunt.

What about going to college and going into chemistry? would it be worth it at all? or is it like "years and years of experience" to do the synth?

14. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    so would you say 2c-t-7 is better than 2c-i?and how does it differ

15. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Psilocybe- Don't let people tell you that need your own personal chemist to get a hold of RCs. Most of the Research Chemicals are pretty easy to come by.

[edited by Alfa. Sources are to be found in the sources forum]

As far as going to college for chemistry, I would highly recommend it. As a card carrying member of the ACS, I can tell you that we can use as many new chemists as we can get. If you are driven to learn and succeed in chemistry for whatever reason (mine was a desire to have the ability to produce my own drugs if necessary) you can easily become an asset to the sciences. Very few "normal" people will have the kind of dedication that a person such as me, or such as you I'm guessing, will have to succeed in this area.

The bulk of the drugs you hear about are simple in structure and aretherefore relativelysimple to make. Anyone with a university chemistry education can make any of the drugs which they are talking about here.

It might take "years and years of experience" to develop new methods for the synthesis of existing drugs, or for the development of new drugs, but it does not take "years and years of experience" to follow simple instructions using methods that have been perfected throughout many years of trial and error, as well as through the application of sophisticated methods and equipment,by many talented people.

Once you know how to use the standard organic lab set and various tools, you can make MOST drugs. The people who tell you otherwise, or those who try to mislead you as to the difficulty of it, are usually doing so out of somemisguided sense of self importance and usually know nothing about chemistry. JMHO.

Back on topic: I prefer 2C-I to 2C-T-7 as it feels cleaner. T-7 gives me one of those poisoned body buzzes, and is more uncomfortable when insulfated (I would never repeat that experiment). The visuals from 2C-B are better than those from either of the previous, but its limited availability will keep most people from experiencing this. 2C-E is also visually stunning during the peaks, though nothing compared to 400 mics of LSD.

So:2C-T-7 is stronger than 2C-I, but I don't find it to be better when the relative side effect profile is brought into consideration. AMT is also hardcore, but not as fun. If you're going for strict visuals but with tolerable sides, go with 2C-B (which is a scheduled drug in the <st1:country-region><st1:place>US</st1:place></st1:country-region>) if it's available, if not then 2C-E or 2C-I, 2C-T-7 (which is also a scheduled drug in the <st1:country-region><st1:place>US</st1:place></st1:country-region>), and then AMT in that order.

Again, JMHO.

~KT

16. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    anyone tried or heard of 2ct-4

17. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    A large dose of 5-meo-dipt!! 50 mg is more than enough for me, and gives me soooooo fucking cool hallucinations. Very intense!

18. x2stpsfrmnowher

x2stpsfrmnowher Newbie

Reputation Points:
    20mg of 2C-E has amazing visuals, some of the most vivid colors I've ever seen. When I walked into my room it looked like it was takenout of the movie Tron.

19. PoisonBoyfriend

PoisonBoyfriend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Of the phenethylamines, I think 2C-E is the most visual of those that are commercially available. I can't attest to 2C-T-7 or 2C-B.

No one has mentioned any of the synthetic tryptamines. Iprocin (4-HO-DIPT) can be pretty damn visual, and feels very nice on the body. And I hear people saying miprocin (4-HO-MIPT) is even better, with even less load.

20. EckY

EckY Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You guys are all frgetting about 2CT-2 that stuff as some serious visuals.