Saliva Test Mouth Swab sometime this week, smoked last weekend!!! Help.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Teto, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Teto

Teto Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    Last time I smoked weed was saturday night around Midnight. I called out of work today cuz I heard there is a mouth swab sometime this week. I am taking 1000MG of Niacin every 6 hours, putting peroxide in my mouth every 6 hours, and using mouth wash every 6 hours. I was wondering does Niacin work for a mouth swab? I used it in the past when I was in the ARMY for piss test and passed all of them. Am I doing enuff to pass the test if I was to go in tommorow which has been at least 48 hours??

2. Quintessence

Quintessence Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    If You is unsure, would it not be best to take the week off work? It is better to be suspected without evidence, than busted... Would it be suspicious enough for them to test You when You goes back to work?

3. darkfever2007

darkfever2007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had to take a saliva mouth swab test for Kroger pre-employment on a thursday. Swim also took a couple hits of MJ that Monday. From all of Swim research on the web, swim found that that the saliva testing for THC detection period is anywhere from 1 hour after ingestion up to 24 hours. SWIU should be ok.

4. runfrom MURDER

runfrom MURDER Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM just did a mouth-swab test for pre-employment testing for a job. The last time I did weed was about 15-20 days ago, and it was a few nice sized blunts. Also did some E then, but that should be gone compeltely by now.

I am pretty sure that he passed though, right? It's been ATLEAST 12 days since he's been near drugs of any kind. Good?

5. runfrom MURDER

runfrom MURDER Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Bump......