Mr Clean: Trip Report

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Motorhead, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    I apologise for anything posted on this date. and yet i dont. tonite im looking at all the fucking questions i cant answer all at once yet i feel could be answered if if iff iff , fuck help me out peps, fucking orgasims, fucking intenrnation laws, fuckin dearon, fuckin drain cleaner chemistyry...................................................................

2. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    Shit where to begin. Once again i must apologize. First of all that is the shittyest trip report ever! I have learned not to waste good acid while stewing in a vodka soaked stupor. Alcohol, shit ill touch on that later.
    I havent done lsd in about 2 years. Roughly 2 or 3 weeks ago he acquired a hit of Mr Clean acid. Mr.Clean as in the cleaning product. I had an actual picture of the hit to post, but somehow fucked up the file last night trying to resize it. Attached is a pic(not the actual print) or Mr. Clean found on the net.
    I was planning on hanging on to said hit until the summer, but he had a few drinks last night in the absence of weed and thought about his bald headed friend tucked away in his night stand. And he keep on drinking after the drop.....wish he hadnt.
    I have no timeline or descriptions of vivid eyecandy, just the thoughts of how being a new father has really changed his way of thinking about drugs, society, the internet, well everything, but especially the youth on this forum and their quest for Knowledge. Its so easy to get pissed at silly questions like 'how do i use a pipe'. But then I could see all the youth on this forum, all the questions wrapped up in his own 1 1/2 yr old son. He could see him years from now taking his own journey, discovering his own self. But it was an educated voyage, through a world where their was no internet to rely on for simple basic drug info. Only a world where he could find things out by hanging out with friends, by talking to his old man about stuff while they harvest their bud from their own garden without fear of the eye in the sky.
    I dont know how else to explain it. The booze clouded things, made swim angry, and really diluted the whole experience if you will. Perhaps he can explain it better later, like after he gets rid of this of this fucking hangover.
    However it was the first time in my life that he woke up the next day evaluating the 'spirituality'(the only word i can think of at the moment) of the whole experience rather than how cool his hallucinations were.
    Ill post my apologies for any flames i made last nite later, wherever i made them.
    Again, dont waste good acid. Dont drink and drop. At least if booze turns you into a cranky old fart. More later. I gotta sleep. Fuckin pic. Google mr. clean if you dont know who he is.

3. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    [​IMG]

4. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    lol great pic dearon. Never seen the big guy so Nazified before! Man, was i all over the place. This isnt even the right forum.

5. Hotboxed151

Hotboxed151 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I would never trip anything named after a cleaning chemical. It might have been named Mr.Clean for a reason.

6. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    It was LSD. The print was Mr. Clean. I was to messed up to put this in lsd forum.