Sexual - Multiple orgasms on 2C-T-2 & 5-MeO-DMT

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by serpent, Feb 25, 2005.

1. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a very strange thing happened to me the other night which i thought i should share.id recently come across some 5-meo-dmt and had tried it in very small doses a couple of times,but it kept making me sick.

after having a days break,i took 22 mgs of 2ct2 for the first time ever,i found it to be a most wonderous substance,colours were vibrant like2cb,rushy feelings and general empathy with my girlfriend.

i decided to trya larger dose of 5-meo-dmt as i had read that some of the bodyload may be eliminated bysmoking more,i put about 8mgs on the foil,vapourised and inhaled....

wow,the now familiar rush came on,i grabbed the bucket and dry heaved into it,then sat back against the sofa.suddenly i was grabbing the sofa with one hand and my ladys hand in the other,whilst having the most powerful orgasm(for want of a better word)i could ever begin to imagine,i was yelping for joy and spasming with pleasure,my girlfriend could not believe what was happening,it built and built,getting more and more powerful for about 10 minutes!!!!we have never heard of men achieving multiple orgasms before,least of all with no physical stimulation and no ejaculation(it did leave me with a hard-on a dog couldnt bite through!).this is without a doubt the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me.i shall be giggling for the rest of my life[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
  2. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wow[​IMG]

i've always heard negative things about 5-MeO-DMT until it recently
    came around. It's a scary thing to dabble with, but I find that it's
    interesting every now and then to have a three minute conversation with
    God.

3. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    got the flip side of it last weekend,scared the living shit out of me,i felt like my soul had been ripped out for not giving it the respect it deserved,very frightened and very glad im still here.it is the most unpredictable substance i have ever come across.pure heaven or shear hell!

4. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Fuck on a lower dose of 2c-i, it will blow your fuckin mind. Its crazy; you'll notice the smallest of movements and sensations.

Its overwhelming almost but in a really good and fun way.

5. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    we make love on all the substances we research,what was strange about that one was that we had our clothes on!incidentaly the trip to hell was on the same 2 substances as before and as close to the original dosage as we could get.best state of consciousness weve found yet for making love has been 50 grams of fresh yangoon mushrooms.

6. zipoo

zipoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    once on 20 mg of 2ci enetred the shower and for a half an hour had full body orgasim just from the feeling of the warm water rushing down my body.