Drug info - Mushroom concentrate liquid with potency

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Jfitz75, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Jfitz75

Jfitz75 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Uk
    I have recently come across some magic mushroom concentrate. They were called wizards tears. It came in a little eye dropper and claimed to have 2g of golden teachers.anyone else heard of these ?and what process would they use to make this solution so neat. The speed on which I came up in was Incredible. Anyone know any more?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2019 ---
    Please see attached photo, the speed of the effect of spraying this in my mouth was unbelievable, in fact I am starting to wonder if it was a natural product at all

Attached Files:

2. Delia

Delia Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I doubt it’s a mushroom concentrate, I’d assume it’s possibly an analogue drug. It could be a number of things but I’m going to guess it’s ‘4-AcO-DMT’, I’m only offering a suggestion and could be completely wrong.

4-Acetoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine known as 4-AcO-DMT (+other names) effects and duration are similar to that of Psilocybin mushrooms just with a faster onset and slower duration.

Ehrlich reagent kit will be able to establish if it’s main active compound is psychoactive or not. It won’t confirm what you have, but it covers 12 different drugs, one is 4-AcO-DMT. The Ehrlich test will confirm if you have 25I-NBOMe within your ‘wizard tears’.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  3. liltowel

liltowel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Utah
    I’ve never heard of a psilocybin extract but that’s just me. I would definitely test it.

4. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Chicxulub Impactor Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    I second @Delia 's suspicion that it is a synthetic substance rather than actual psilocybe extract.
    But as been said, we can't identify substances over the internet.
    Please read up about the psychedelic RCs and decide whether to take some or not.

Test the stuff, dose conservatively
    Be safe
    BBW