Whats up guys, this is my first post in the mushrooms forums because I have only done them recently. Anyways, I've tried them twice now, and both times the following day I had some horrible stomach pains and about 2 hours worth the rank diarrhea. Now what I'm wondering is do you think its possible I will build a tolerance? I'm asking because the first 4 or 5 times I had the breakfast burrito at Oscars(our local mexican food store) I had some rank diarrhea. But after those first few times, its like I became immune. So do you think this applies to mushrooms aswell?