Combinations - Mushrooms and Marijuana

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by echoearth, Jun 22, 2004.

1. echoearth

echoearth Newbie

Reputation Points:
    does weed enhance a shroom trip? because i remember taking some shrooms and about a week later i smoked some weed and had the best trip of my life. Nothing i have ever experienced with pot before. Was this the shrooms that did this do you think?

2. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    yes it does make the trip more intese thats why most people recomend smoking before the shrooms then once more an hour later

3. chronic777

chronic777 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    and once again on the comdown :)

4. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I just recently tripped on shrooms for the first time and about a hour into the trip I smoked a fat blunt and I was seeing all kinds of shit then!

So yeah,weed enhances the shroom trip and also ecstacy too.If you drink orange juice that will intensify the trip also.

5. ezwdr420

ezwdr420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    orange juice enhancing trip is a myth. smoking weed while rolling or tripping will increase the effects but will also decrease the lenght of your peak.

6. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well,what about the oj enhancing an ecstacy roll? Is that a myth too,or are peeople just giving me bad information?

I'm not an expert on neither I just go by what I hear.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    orange juice? does smoking enhace mind and body trip?

8. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Syrian rue will enhance your mushroom trip. But I always say, wanna trip harder? EAT MORE. Smoking can also decrease your trip.

9. 32785

32785 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'll eat shrooms, and then 20 min. later smoke a j or a few bong hits, this seems to really get things started. OneDiaDem is right though, smokin too much during your trip or roll will decrease the length.

10. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yesterday I ate approx. 1g of Philosopher Stones and then began to listen to a really good post-rock cd (a silver mount zion - constellation records)...

40 Minutes after chewing and ingesting this quiet good tasting shrooms, I began to feel the first vibes and I decided to smoke a tiny joint of a good and tastefull northern light..

I think that weed makes people chill, and when you're quiet, you're in a better set to feel the shrooms...

After my 1st shroom trip with cubensis, I remember that after trippin' 3-4 hours, me and a pall did smoke a joint and feel as we had made a 1000m fall...

Ganja&shrooms is a very controversive theme.

11. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i always smoke throughout the trip, to be honest, if its a strong trip then i dont feel the weed at all. it doesnt matter what the drug is,i always make sure i have some nice smoke before ingesting. i also heard that weed can bring you down of a trip.

12. Gangabiss

Gangabiss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I like to smoke a nice fat spliff just when I'm starting to come down
    from the peak of my trip....it seems to bring me back up a bit...more
    visual etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009