Effects - Mushrooms Help with Communication Skills?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by upperdecker, Apr 30, 2007.

1. upperdecker

upperdecker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM while sober sometimes, alot of the time can't find the right words to say whatever he wants to say but when I am on shrooms it seems that all of the words that are needed for him to express his thoughts come instantly, making his communication better. Does You experienced anything like this?

2. augentier

augentier Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: shrooms help your communication

Hmmm..SWIM's first time shrooming she was writing a paper for her history class, and it came out really well. The clarity of thought and interest in the task (because of the trip) really helped. I have felt this way, too, with other drugs like speed and ecstasy and sometimes bud. It seems that shrooms put things in perspective for the user, so it would make sense that it could help in improving communication.

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Swia would agree in someways, she always felt a certain social clarity when on moderate doses of p.cubensis like everything was ok. she had the feeling like everything just flows and she felt accepted within herself to openly talk about things which would of been impossible normally in a social sense.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

Communication and psychedelics is a pretty open spectrum. On low doses, perhaps it is easier to communicate. Words flow, people may be more in touch with their emotions and can portray this in speech. On higher doses it is possible to communicate very well with fellow trippers although I have had moments where he couldn't string proper sentences together, almost like a mind overload.

5. upperdecker

upperdecker Newbie

Reputation Points:

YES! SWIM finally makes a thread with responses. But yea, last time I tripped (which was a while ago) everything just "flowed" perfectly, as Alicia says. Like all the right words were being used perfectly. Almost like My vocabulary was up on a higher level than when in a normal state of concious.

6. Br00klynB0y87

Br00klynB0y87 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Swim most definitely can relate, which is why he loves to do boomers and then go write/play poetry/music. However he definitely believes that one must get familiar w/ shrooms before achieving this higher state of (controlled) concentration since his first shroom experience was a mere disaster; where I found it very hard to communicate let a alone express feelings. He would speak and keep repeating things, forgetting what he had just said.

7. chAos

chAos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from belgium

I am extremely bad at communication while tripping, but he is also rather bad at communicating sober :D.

8. CountChristoph

CountChristoph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o

I did 4 grams of shrooms last night and it made him very un-social...
    I felt like everyone around him was judging him so he just kept his mouth shut.
    It was the best time ever besides that.

Last time I do shrooms around people, he will just do it with a close friend next time.

9. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

To test this premise, one should really abandon the American program wherein "If a little is good - more is better."

Small doses would be advised. Instead of a 4gm dose, try a .4gm dose. That MIGHT open the channel and allow communications. Worth a try.

10. Br00klynB0y87

Br00klynB0y87 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

^^^

Good advice, though swims more for the 2gram range atleast, but I guess one gram of some potent fugus :p is enough to enhance perception for some1 with not much tolerance.