Mushrooms laced with E?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by fight4rights, Jul 26, 2005.

1. fight4rights

fight4rights Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is there anyway one can tell if mushrooms are laced with ecstasy with out taking them? My friend said he and his buddy took some and his buddy started freaking out. My friend said that while he was fine after eating 3 caps and 4 stems (around 4 grams?) that he had a good trip. His buddy however was taken to the hospital where they tested the mushrooms and said that there was MDMA and a little pcp.

Is there anything that can be seen on the mushrooms to tell if there is ecstasy or pcp in them? Is there a way that it can be removed? Can mushrooms be tested somehow for this type of stuff?

Thanks for the help!

2. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I've honestly never heard anything like that before. I have no
    idea why someone would want to lace mushies with something as expensive
    as E. I have no idea why anyone would want to do anything to
    shrooms at all.

My advice: purchase from someone else in the future.

3. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i have heard that some shady folks used to sell normal mushrooms dried
    out and laced with acid as shrooms in the 90s. i dont think its common
    at all any more, just go through a reliable person.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, this story has holes in it I could drive a tandem tractor-trailor through sideways. MDMA & PCP? Not likely. I did once, as an experiment, submit an aspirin tablet to a hospital drug lab for testing. It came back as being cocaine. Go figure.

Lacing dried shiitake mushrooms with LSD is an oldie, though. The scientific name for such has been proposed: Psuedopsilocybe Hoffmanii.

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think your facts may be confused. for one, a hospital would not "test" a mushroom and discover mdma and pcp. if you took shrooms to them and a person freaking out, they would hand the shrooms over to the police. even if the police tested the shrooms for something other than psilosibin, they certainly wouldn't test for pcp and mdma. for another, nobody will waste perfectly good expensive drugs like mdma and pcp on shrooms, espeically since shrooms are the least expensive drug (including weed.)

thirdly, if one person tried said shrooms and said it was a good trip, then the shrooms were ok. (assuming the other person has ever tried shrooms before and knows what a good trip is.) i doubt that a few random shrooms in a bag that were laced were by chance picked out by the friend that went to the hospital. some people simply can't handle their shrooms.

as far as lacing shrooms, it's just a plain dumb idea. shrooms are the cheapest drugs to cultivate/make. besides you really have no business buying shrooms if you can't look at them and know if they are the kind you want.

lacing regular shrooms with lsd is an absurd idea. if you have access to somebody with lsd, then you certainly have access to somebody with shrooms. the culture that passes those along are the same. it wouldn't make any sence to anybody to drop lsd on regular shrooms and try to pass them off as magic shrooms.

grr. if you think the shrooms might not be the real deal or might be laced, you need to not buy them, and preferably find a new circle of people to go through and hang out with.

Edited by: pinkavvy

6. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Interesting and most likely not true for a couple reasons, but I would be glad to receive some e laced shrooms![​IMG]

7. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    well it does make sense to lace normal mushrooms with lsd from a
    business stand point. its not an issue of being able to get them, its
    that lsd is cheap cheap cheap and some people pay like 30-40 bucks for
    1/8 of shrooms (not me, but some ignorant fools). i dont know where you
    got this fact that shrooms are the cheapest drug maybe you have a
    really good dealer or something, but lsd is cheaper when it is
    available.

8. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would assume it would be different where you live acording to the availability of the drug.

How much did you buy these shrooms for, if they were laced with e and
    pcp you would have to be paying more they not giving u drugs for free.

9. fight4rights

fight4rights Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The shrooms were pretty expensive. My hook said he once got 12 grams for XXX, we bought to ounces at XX$ a half. That seemed pretty steep to me, but then again many different sources in the area are saying that shrooms are pretty hard to find right now.

I think my "friend" might be lying to me because he just wants to get more shrooms. He offered to sell the rest of them for me, but i have declined. Later i said that i wouldn't be mad if he was just messing with me and he said that he was lying about his friend going to the hospital. He changed his story to "My parents took me to the hospital to get me checked out. The doctor said in some medical term that there was just a little bit of E and a little more pcp on the shrooms." Also when i asked him about the trip he said that he said that he had the following symptoms, a raised temp. and heart rate, and everything felt really good (sounds like E to me.) Then i asked him if he had a increased sensitivity to pain, again he answered yes. These seems like it shouldn't happen because pcp is a pain killer. I think he is bullshitting me, but we did have to pay an expensive price and the dealer said that is was really good stuff. The dealer has offered to give us our money back, so i might just do that. On the other hand, these are supposedly really good and i have been waiting a long time to do them.

If esctasy is a pill, then it seems as though there would have to be some kind of powder on the shrooms to be laced with E. I'll look at them again to find out. What would pcp look like?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't believe this one for a nano~second. Both PCP and MDMA are crystalline powders. A solid dose of PCP is around 20mg. MDMA around 120mg. Just how in the frick would one put crystalline powders into dried mushrooms? Knutz! Now with something as potent as LSD, just spraying some liquid would/does work. I've seen that done. But putting MDMA/PCP into a dried mushroom is a crock of dogcrap in my book. Another hoax launched by someone with nothing better to do.

Just what kind of hospital did your so-called friend get taken to anyway? Did it happen to have padded walls?Edited by: nagognog2