1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Combinations - Mushrooms + Marijuana... Blacking Out?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by integer, Mar 1, 2005.

1. integer

integer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 4, 2004

i've done shrooms lots of times. most of those times i did the shrooms
    alone (without any other drugs), but 2 times i combined weed with the
    shrooms. and each of those 2 times i ended up blacking-out (losing

my friends tell me that i was standing in 1 spot for an hour asking what my name is. i dont even remember that.

all i remember is the start of the trip, some insane visuals, then
    everything is really hazy and i only have fragments of random memories
    of the night.

my question is, why do i black-out when i combine weed with shrooms? (i never black-out just on shrooms by themselves),

is this common, anyone else experience something similar ?

and how can it be prevented. i want to enjoy a nice trip, without any
    black-outs. is there any vitamins or something i can take to prevent
    blackouts ?

Thanks a lot!
  2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 19, 2005
    from U.K.
    Every person reacts differnt to different drugs it is just the way your body is. What i would suggest is smoking a lot less pot when your tripping, I know that he loves to smoke weed when he is tripping, but he never blacks out. He usually remembers most of his trip but some of it is a question. no biggie though as long as you arnt passing out and getting hurt

3. poweredbyhate

poweredbyhate Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 17, 2004
    from Canada
    I've heard that smoking weed can really enhance the effects of
    mushrooms. SWIM enjoys smoking a bowl or two while coming up on
    shrooms, as it seems to have a synergistic effect, improving the
    quality of the trip. As for blacking out, I haven't heard of
    anyone doing that while mixing marijuana and mushrooms. I'd take
    it easy and perhaps try a smaller dose of mushrooms, weed or both to
    see what happens.
  4. san.pedro

san.pedro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 28, 2005
    weed enhances the shit out of mushrooms...makes it a lot more confusing and intense...i only do mushrooms by themslevs much more relaxing and clear headed. as for the blacking out...i have blacked out on mushrooms be4..me and some buddys are up in the moutians tripping out one of my most favorite trips. after a few hours we decided to go down to taco bell to get some water. keep in mind we have had hardly any water all dam day. we get there im ording some food when all of a sudden i get insane head rush..this was the mother of all head rushes. i start to fall over then regain myself. then i fully passout...i was dragged over to tabel by my friends where i was very fucked up and my eyes kept rolling back into my head...i look over at my friend michael and he almost falls but catches himself. then whiles hes sitting on a chair falls over take the big metal chair down with him. the chair is on top of him chocking him. i pick up the chair that hes still holding onto quite hard. when he regians himself and we jus fucking ran. i later found out that our blacking out was due to dehydration...i always have to pee a lot on mushrooms...not sure why...but i suggjest to every1 to DRINK WATER!!! thats my story it could be somewhat simalr to yours but im not sure....be carefull with that...