1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Dose - Mushrooms on a Train Ride?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by czattcla, Jul 1, 2005.

1. czattcla

czattcla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jun 30, 2005
    Swim will probably ask the workers at the smart shop, but an initial idea
    is always nice. How much and what kind would be nice for a train ride
    from amsterdam to Berlin. Swim will be on the train for like 4 hours and is
    pretty lazy, will have an ipod, and has done quality shrooms 5 times
  2. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 28, 2005
    from The Netherlands
    Depends on what kind of experience you want on the train. For a mild trip. You can take 1.5 - 2 grams or so. If you want something a little more intense. You can eat3 - 5 grams. Sine you will be restricted to being on a train for four hours with a bunch of non-understanding strangers. I'de probably suggest to stay on the lower end for a mild experience. So you can enjoy watching the passing landscape and be able to deal/talk with other passengers and the conductor checking tickets. A good cubensis strain would work fine.
  3. Zandorf

Zandorf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 24, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    it should be clarified that bluemystic is talking about p. cubensis with those dosage suggestions.

if you want to eat pan cyans a mild trip is like .5 to one gram and a medium one would be 1.5-2.5
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
  4. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 7, 2004
    I don't know, I've been on train rides that were really chill and
    relaxing, smoked joints on the train with people whose language I
    didn't speak... and then I've been on train rides that were totally
    hellish (all the toilets broken, really hot, massive delays, annoying
    people everywhere). I would agree with BlueMystic and say that you
    should definitely stay at the lower end of the dosage spectrum. Maybe
    you should also buy a ticket for a higher class seat, so that you will
    have more room/personal space. Also, the train from Amsterdam to Berlin
    is more than four hours long. Depending on how many stops it makes it
    can be like 6 or 7 hours long, if I remember correctly

Oh, and make sure to bring something to eat/drink for later because the
    food on those trains is not very good. Also, you could buy a space cake
    or something to eat as well [​IMG].
  5. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Sep 18, 2004
    from Europe
    Perhaps "truffles" would be a better idea than cubes or any other mushrooms. Would probably be easier to manage on a train ride. You won't feel a need to move around or anything. Mushs make me want to move around all the time whereas truffles have me nailed in my seat incredibly lazy :) Different from person to person I suppose.