My experiences with Kryptonite

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by Cuberun, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    kryptonite_2.jpg kryptonite_herbal_xtc.jpg

Kryptonite
    "Psychedelic mix of grinded seeds containing ephedrine and LSA. Gives a euphoric energy and a spacey feeling"

1 capsule contains:
    - 400 mg Sida Acuta extract (8% standardized)
    - 100 mg Rivea Corymbosa seed
    - 100 mg Maytenus Ehrifolia extract
    - 25 mg Phenylaline
    - 25 mg L-Tyrosine
    - 12,5 mg Pyroglutamine

"Take 1 cap on an empty stomach with some soda. Within 45 minutes you will notice the effect. The effect can last for 4 up to 7 hours. Don't take more than 2 caps in 24 hours! You can use Kryptonite in combination with alcohol, but don't drink too much."

Finally, after nearly 2 months of waiting Swim received his package of kryptonite. He ordered 2 of the containers which contain 6 capsules each.

A overseas friend received them before I did (just a week though) and tried 1 to no effect. He later tried 3 of them and described as being nothing amazing or special just slightly spacey. He suggested that you would probably need to take all 6 of them to get anything good out of it. Idiotic or not -- even though the web site says not to take more than 2 in 24 hours I've seen others say not more than 4 in 24 hours -- I took all 6 of them from one of the containers and swallowed them one by one with water about 1h 45m ago (00:15) stomach was relatively empty. Started feeling a bit spacey about 15 minutes ago (1h 30m mark). He feels a bit off right now (1h 45m) nothing extensive though. I've quite some experience in all the "real" synthetic drugs such as ecstasy, cocaine, bzp (research chem) and 'naturals' weed, magic mushrooms (cubensis etc) but haven't touched cocaine since last year and not had any ecstasy since January or so (He,s not heavily into the stuff as He might have been a long time ago which is good I guess).

He feel some mild effects comparable to those just before you're coming up on ecstasy (BEFORE NOT PEAKING). He thinks the intensity of the effects are increasing very slowly but he,s not sure. This might be the peak of this "herbal xtc". He,s got 2 Carlsberg cans (4.8%) he,ll probably drink some off later. He has no mood elevation as of yet.
    Feels like He,s waiting for something to happen but not sure if it actually will. He,ll report back later when He,s sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
  2. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    well, it's 3:10 now and there werent really any interesting effects. I had no euphoria and I'm a bit bored now. Not really disappointed I didn't expect much. Probably that it'd have some sort of effect better than this but not much. All in all the recreational value of this "herbal high" is very very low. You might as well just have a strong cup of coffee or something..
    I think I made sure with 6 capsules.
    If you were looking for even just a mellow buzz kryptonite isn't it. It just increased my heart rate and that's about it. Perhaps there is some working herbal high out there but you can take kryptonite off that list. If someone promotes this they probably just own a smartshop trying to sell it.

sorry folks...

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Urgent message to bridge: start pouring alcohol into your mouth now! Effects will maximize.

Ahh shit. Just saw I am a day late. Well what else is new.Edited by: Alfa

4. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    Hehe, Swim will try to mix it with some more alcohol next time then. He still has 6 left.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007
  5. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Good. I find it a very nice product if you mix it with alcohol.

6. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    did you kill super man with that [​IMG]

(the tv one not the real one assholes)

7. 123_456

123_456 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Man that sounds boring I tried some real kryptonite but he thinks it was angel dust with other drugs mixed in. He does not know but at the first hit in his light bulb vaporizer he got so high that he tarted so see hallucinations of all kinds and he immediately felt the love for it. So don,t come to me with this legal stuff.

realCAlifornia shit!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007
  8. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Ale illegal substances where legal once and many now legal drugs will be illegal fairly soon. In fact kryptonite is now illegal in most parts of the world.

9. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Next time just buy you some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and some ephedrine. Would more than likely be cheaper and more effective.

10. PYITE

PYITE Newbie

Reputation Points:

any elaboration on what ingredients are now illegal?

or was the supplement/pill kryptonite what was banned

11. Alfa

Reputation Points: