Experiences - My first experience with kratom

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Mirrough, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Mirrough

Mirrough Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from estonia
    At first i took 5 grams of Green LTH. Boiled for 10-15 minutes. It was very bitter, but with lemon juice it's tolerable.
    It took about an hour to kick in and about 15 minutes after that was the peak of effects, the peak being very short, but felt amazing. At first i noticed cannabis like effects but without any pressure in the head. Then it turned into i would say like a mixture of a high dose of codeine and ecstasy (at the peak it was really full pleasure). Really sedative. Just felt good, felt high.
    Motor skills were affected for like an hour, walking was funny and clumsy. Some vertigo. Sex drive went way way down. Then it slowly faded into an amphetamine like high. I found it quite funny - going from being sedated to being highly focused.
    I noticed my pulse became very calm. As a person with severe anxiety this is a very welcomed effect.

With the last dose still working a bit i decided to try a different strain called Red Malacca. This time i used 10 grams. I was hoping to get the same effect i had on the peak but it didn't happen. It seemed to only prolong the effects i was experiencing after the peak. It was the same amphetamine like effects. Lots of energy, increased mental activity, just without the rush.

Overall i am very impressed by kratom, i wasn't expecting it to be this good.

Mirrough added 71 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

It's such an interesting plant. How can it have such wide variety of effects is beyond me. I think it is amazing how it treats anxiety. I have taken speed a few times and there is a huge resemblance. For me, nost of the time it was stimulating. NB! I personally wouldn't smoke marijuana with this. I know in some circles people mix stimulants with Mary but for me it's a recipe for paranoia.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    1. 4/5,
      Interesting experience report. Thanks for sharing.
      Oct 7, 2014
  2. kratomdiscover

kratomdiscover Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My first experience with kratom was good. Because there is no side effects occurs during last one years. I have experience most of people use kratom as a daily life.But, some peoples don't have a knowledge of kratom.

1. 3/5,
      Doesnt add anything at all to the original post
      Oct 4, 2014
  3. StudentHealer

StudentHealer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    While I know that the plural form of "anecdote" is definitely not "data"... I'm always glad that people are still posting their experiences with kratom to add to what we know about it - in other words, thanks Mirrough. :cool:

Have you tried just eating the kratom powder? I've only made a tea or infusion from it a handful of times, but I know there's a distinct difference in those experiences. Kratom tea is exactly as you described - after it ramps up, everything feels amazing. When I just toss n' wash, I begin to feel the effects within 20 minutes. It's not quite as strong as with tea or an infusion, but it definitely has longer legs. If you're interested, there's a ton of suggestions around here for the best ways to just get the kratom down one's throat... a few of which have made me snort into my coffee.

4. Mirrough

Mirrough Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from estonia
    Yeah, sorry, i know it's not the best of reports. Usually when i post things, i write stuff down while under that same substance...
    I haven't yet eaten it. But my first thought would be to mix it with yogurt. I will definitely try it, soon.
    Right now i'm testing a larger dose, 17 grams. Made tea again. However it's the third day in a row that i have taken it. Yesterday i tried a smaller dose with almost no effects. Just testing out the substance as with every new thing i try, but i can bet i will regret using up too much so soon haha. I'll post right here if something worth mentioning comes up.

5. Mirrough

Mirrough Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from estonia
    Little update.
    So 18 days later and i'm slowly running out of the 150 grams i ordered. I wish i had written down the differentials of different products... i had 6 different ones. But i can say that the first one i tried seemed to be the best for me, the green LTH (Liang Teh Hijau). The potency varies a lot indeed. In my opinion the stronger and bitter the leaf tastes, the stronger the effects would be. For example the largest dose i did was about 20 grams which didn't really produce much, but another vein made me throw up with only 10 grams ingested.
    1 tip i can give if you are new to this is that when you ingest kratom several days in a row, be sure to go poop before ingesting. Constipation the worst side effect with kratom. The second one is that it really reduces sex drive... on the other hand, if you're a 1 minute man, i guess it can be good aswell ;)