my first ketamine related trip

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Guest, May 8, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    i came in contact with some K mixed with meth, i snorted it and experienced wonderful sensations but no definate trip, until last night- two weeks after! It woke me up in the middle of the night and i had no clue what was going on... i was consciously subconscious--- i could think and act, but it was like a dream--like an OBE, it was really crazy and cool... i can't wait for my next trip

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    How would you like to get stuck in this limbo state permanently?

What you do not appreciate is that when you are young you are more integrated and connected to the world of life consciousness (words are inadequate). Adolescence you are just coming into your heightened physical fruition. Your body is strong and full of life. It feels good to explore altered states of consciousness. You are most vulnerable as well. As you use these drugs that connection deteriorates and you begin to lose the ability to snap back. At some random point (different for each person) you break or short out that connection and are permanently left in varying states of limbo. It is like doing a space walk and the cable breaks so you cannot get back to Earth with your feet firmly on the ground with normal gravitational pull, etc. You also lose the ability to perceive warmth (emotional), happiness, optimism, etc. Your outlook becomes doom and gloom.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    whatever
    the silver thread is a myth, there are no people lying in comas at the hospital because they couldnt return from an OOBE.. instead of being a scaredy cat, go and explore the fascinating depths of the mind