Other - My huffing invention! ether huffing in public!

Discussion in 'Deliriant antihistamines' started by Lord Ether, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Ether

Lord Ether Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from the universe
    Ether Huffing issues

Problem with Ether is that people will be like, wtf? So to remedy to that problem, i present to you, ladies and gentlemen; THE HUFFING BOTTLE:

Looks like a regular beer bottle but it is separated in 3 compartiments:

1. The ‘’Beverage Compartiment’’
    2. The ‘’Ether Compartiment’'
    3. The ‘’Huffing Compartiment’’

For number one, its water. When you go to Huff the Ether, you’ll act as if you were going to take a drink and that water will act like a beer being poured in one’s mouth.

For number two, its where you put your magical air! But we will come back to that soon. It is also hidden by the beer upper label.

Number three is where you huff the good puffs. Between number two and three is a sort of screen that only let ether vapors escape, so when you go to take a fake drink, the ether doesn't go inside of your mouth. It i also use to stop spillings.

Now We all know that ether has a strong smell and is very volatile. a small bottle wouldnt kill anybody or burn a church so the flammability is not really a problem. What is, is the smell. To avoid that, the screen will be infused with something that can kill the smell. Odor destroyer maybe? But nothing to kill the molecule.

To fill the bottle:

There will be a ‘’butane filling door’’ like on the torche lighters to poor ether from a can. Pure Ether will hopefully be sold at the same shop or a pure ether product will be manufactured and sold in hardware stores. If you happen to only have liquid ether out of a spray can, Empty refillable cans can be purchase.

Let me know your opinions!

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How about you don't take drugs, especially easily noticed ones, in public?

I'd be surprised if anyone here does ether, let alone have any interest in building a bottle for public consumption.

No, there isn't something that will hide the smell of ether, other than doing it in the safety of your own home.

This is a pretty unnecessary and frankly risky idea. Don't consume weird and noxious intoxicants in public. You're just going to end up arrested or worse.

3. Lord Ether

Lord Ether Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from the universe
    you must be fun at parties potter. I understand your point of view and I accept it but I do not share the same opinion. You're a platinum member on a drug forum which is amazing for harm reduction but most of the members probably do a bunch of drugs. If you are here to tell me not to do drugs, you're too late pal.

That said, thanks a lot for your reply! And yes i was drunk when I posted this! It's fun to imagine stuff sometimes.. I did not know what to post for a first tread so I posted this! I'll get better over time ;

4. Shartist

Shartist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Indiana, United States
    Potter's advice was to not do drugs in public. This site doesn't preach abstinence. The community on here promotes being responsible and safe whether you do drugs or not. Potter's straightforward, no bullshit style is a big part of what drew me to this site. Don't be put off by it. It's good advice. There are other sketchy forums out there where you would get responses like "Fuck yeah brah ima make one to take on the train." Not here. Those sites are full of bad ideas and misinformation, with messy threads that can't even stay on topic. After lurking on forums for a while, this is the only one I have actually joined.

That said your post actually made me laugh. Your first few lines made me imagine some old Billy Mays infomercial... "Tired of slinking off to some dirty garage to huff your noxious chemicals? Then I've got something for YOU!" Why is that funny? Because your idea is fucking ridiculous. We're not sure if you were serious or not. We just want to help steer you away from a bad idea.

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new myself. Again, don' put off by negative responses. It's not mean spirited in any way. I found the community here to be very knowledgeable, helpful, and, what may be my favorite trait, brutally honest.

5. Lord Ether

Lord Ether Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from the universe
    How about a bottle that closes itself so people don't catch fire

6. curious_38

curious_38 The Wizard of the Creek Silver Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from Ohio
    Huffing generally discouraged here because of the dangers of asphyxiation. There is plenty of information here about the dangers using gas station inhalants. The purity is the main problem, not to mention the petroleum based compounds found in them.

Inhalants are generally toxic and are best left to anesthesiologists.

Here is a useful thread here: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/why-isnt-ether-more-popular.152050/

7. Lord Ether

Lord Ether Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from the universe
    Nitrous oxide is a lot more prone to asphyxiation than ether. And its a loot safer than injecting cocaine in a house all day long my boo

8. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Imperial Wizzard Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany, Federal Republic of
    Says who?
    Claiming such things, please prove them.

And even if so, what else can we do than discourage people from generally huffing any inhalants. -It is dangerous.
    In my time, (that is forty years in the past), I have inhaled anything that was inhalable. Trichloroethylene and stuff..
    I stopped doing that when I found out marijuana had more to give to me and it was much more social, in terms of taking drugs together.

But seriously, inventing something to huff (stinky) inhalants in public? Ain't a good idea.
    Well, these days I hardly dare smoke on the outside not talking about huffing which I don't do anymore.

And who is talking of injecting coke? I don't think that there is anything comparable with coke and ether.

Kids, don't do it. you'll end up a homeless bum in a big city. What, you already are? keep huffing.
    </sarcasm>

BBW

9. Lord Ether

Lord Ether Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from the universe
    Havent you learned anything about life in those fourty years? And i dislike smoking marijuana now. Its been 6 years that i stopped. And its ok. You do you and ill do me. As long that we all get along and nobody catches fire. Safety first, strap on your seat belt and enjoy the ride because once you reach the end, there's no coming back to better enjoy it!

10. curious_38

curious_38 The Wizard of the Creek Silver Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from Ohio
    Huffing ether is a dumb way to loaded in my experience. But you are right, to each their own. I was young once and experimented with inhalants and found them less than satisfying. As long as you are not putting yourself or anyone else's life in danger, I say more power to you. No judgement here, but I have to reiterate that huffing ether is potentially deadly and I find the risk not worth the buzz. I appreciate your contraption you described, but I don't think it'll catch on though.

Good enthusiasm and keep posting!

11. Lord Ether

Lord Ether Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from the universe
    Deadly or not, it made me start writing a book and listening to good old rancid 8) its like if LSD and Alcohol had a baby and that baby was born prematured

Thanks for the comment!

12. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Imperial Wizzard Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany, Federal Republic of
    In fact I have learned something.
    I give my experiences, the good and the bad, on to people who do not need to make my faults themselves.
    For those who think they know better - well, anyone is free to make own experiences.

If that be bad experiences, they got it coming.
    At least i have tried.

Have a nice time.

13. Lord Ether

Lord Ether Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from the universe
    Thanks for the comment and I dont think i know better, but i think i enjoy this today for the last six months i was on the verge of dying and depression. If its my cup of tea then so be it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.