1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experience Report - My Methylone (bk-MDMA) Experience

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by InnerTears, Apr 22, 2012.

1. InnerTears

InnerTears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hey guys,

This is my first post:) Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping for someone with knowledge on this Research Chemical to explain to me what went wrong in general.

SWIM purchased 500mg of Methylone from a known source. It was a fine powder with a yellowy, brownish tinge, no scent. I was told that the effects were similar to MDMA, but more of a milder version with little or no comedown. I have never tried MDMA before, so wasn't sure what to expect. SWIM done a little research (obviously not enough) on the dosage for first time use etc, methods of consumption etc.

SWIM decided to make 3 150mg capsules, and leaving 50g for snorting. SWIM's plan was to take 1 capsule, and save the 50mg to ease off the comedown.

I took all 3 capsules with him (not a good idea) to a small club/bar in the local area. I took one during the walk to the bar (8.30pm) Felt intense effects after 15 minutes or so. As SWIM came into town he saw his ex girlfriend who he hadn't seen or spoken to in years. I was so excited and happy to see her, he felt the urge to hug her straight away, so he did. After a 5 minute cuddle she knew I was on something. SWIM and his ex went into the bar together.

At this point about an hour had gone after the first dose. I was feeling pretty good, euphoric and alert. The music sounded great. I felt a little more "speedy" then he would like too, but still good. 20 minutes had gone, I could feel the effects wearing off, no sign of any side-effects yet although I wasn't feeling as confident to engage conversation as before. I took another 150mg capsule (This was around 80 minutes after taking the initial dose (9.50pm). From this point onwards, everything went downhill. I started feeling a bit out of place, ever so slightly anxious, but still felt energetic. I was contemplating on heading home at this point, but some part of me wanted me to stay out (probably all the sexy women). After taking the second capsule and feeling no increased effects or prolonging the high, SWIM decided to take ANOTHER 150mg capsule. This was approximately an hour from the previous dose (10.50pm) So within 3 hours, I had taken 450mg of Methylone.

SWIM decided to head to another club after taking the last capsule. He still felt slightly energetic at this point, but struggled to talk loudly and many people had troubling hearing SWIM. He is not sure if this is because his hearing had changed and wasn't sure how loud he was talking. SWIM spoke to a few people but found it more difficult then if he he was sober. I had ahard time keeping a conversation flowing and felt a little warped at this point. The music still sounded good, but at this point I would rather be alone to enjoy it. He continued to stay out. People approached SWIM asking him to dance but he didn't want too. After 12.00pm I started feeling very anxious and tired. He was very frustrated with himself because he'd turned down 2 women due to feeling anxious and just generally felt he was being weird (slight paranoia maybe). Many people said SWIM looked bored.

I felt very out of place, anxious and paranoid at this point. He decided it was best to go home. When I got home he snorted the last 50mg for the sake of it, and got to bed around 3.00AM.

In general, I know that after the first 2 hours of being on Methylone, everything else felt like coming down and side effects from taking too much.

The next day I felt like SHIT. Its the worst comedown he had experienced from any drug. (I had taken Mephedrone on several occasions in the past). He felt depressed and tired for the whole day.

I wouldn't consider taking Methylone again, even though I did take too much, he expected the effects to last MUCH longer then 2 hours. Mephedrone lasts 4-5 hours for SWIM, and re-dosing gives a clear "speed" effect so he knows when to stop. I would describe the effects of Mephedrone to be a lot better in general, but it is a VERY VERY fiendy drug, and the urge to re-dose was always there. Methylone wasn't moreish at all for SWIM, he only re-dosed to prolong the effects.

In conclusion, the 2 hour high was not worth it.

What exactly went wrong? Was the initial dose not high/low enough? Did SWIM take too long to re-dose? Is the drug just not that powerful? my research has found the effects to last up to 5 hours!?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

InnerTears

InnerTears added 1397 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

I would like to add.

The day after Methylone use, I have developed a sore a throat. He can barely talk but there's almost no pain, only feels slightly sore. It sounds A LOT worse then it actually is. Also I have been sneezing a fair amount, and his nose has been slightly runny.

Maybe I had an allergic reaction to this chemical?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  2. mersann

mersann Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Well, many people report Methylone not to be well-suited for redosing, in spite of its "more-ish" nature. Other people, including me, report that redosing works best before the 60 minute mark so that the effects of the later doses set in before "coming down" -- also, if 150mg is a good initial dose, you (or whoever had the experience) may want to consider redosing somewhat lower.

The primary effects of Methylone last around 2 hours for many people, including me, although side-effects such as an increased heart rate (extreme in me) do stay for several hours longer. Depending on how you's your reaction to this chemical is (I wouldn't say your (or that person's) reaction sounds particularly allergic, though), this sounds like a perfectly normal experience. 450mg in 3 hours might be an overdose, although I know that people take 300mg of the substance initially which would probably just cause an extremely high heart rate in me.

In spite of this, I like(d) Methylone, so long as I don't overdo it, but I never tried it anywhere except at home.

Edit:

Oh, and please don't use SWIM, lol. Either use a proper method of avoiding self-incrimination, or just write in the first person.

3. InnerTears

InnerTears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks for your answer mersann. My friend Tyler would definitely consider to re-dose a-lot sooner, although he doesn't plan on taking this Research Chemical again. Tyler was sure the effects would of lasted longer, I guess this is why You and others decide to only take this while at home.

Tyler's next move will be MDMA. He's in preparation in planning a good night for this, as it will be his first experience with MDMA. Could you recommend a time scale in which is best to leave before taking this. Tyler's guess is that his brain receptors will need a rest from Methylone before considering MDMA.

Thanks so much.

4. ak40salmon

ak40salmon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Im a big fan of Methylone and have taken large amounts throughout a night. With high doses (500mg or more), it gets rather visual for me (flickering lights, wavy vision) and my teeth chatter (know what you can handle before taking large doses, if you decide to do so). I have had many a good night with some friends getting all shot out on Methylone. Best of luck with your future voyages...

5. derpahderp

derpahderp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hope that info helps
    peace

6. Boltzmann

Boltzmann Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The effects of Methylone usually last much longer than 2 hours. I usually would expect 4-6 from one dose alone. (personal experience, from quick ROAs - intranasal or rectal.) There are two possibilities:
    1. What you had was *not* methylone. (Mephedrone seems much more likely, IMO)
    2. Your redosing at double the initial dose quickly moved the experience from positive into dosing too high and having an adverse reaction.
    But the fact that you're experience with mephedrone suggests not.
    Very well-thought out post.

I think that your methylone was likely adulterated. Also, when you say "well-known vendor" or something the like, Phenoxide is quick behind to remind us of the often unscrupulous nature of such individuals.

I would say that a reattempt after two weeks of only 100mg, with 100mg as a booster after 2 hours, would be a proper way to attempt methylone. However, the comedown is harsh, but it's not usually as bad as what you experienced. I reiterate my explanation that it is likely adulterated. With what, I cannot say.

I don't think you should try more from this "batch." Remember, also, that this is Schedule I in the US under an emergency scheduling until October of 2013. The increased risk of use is potentially reflected in the quality of your sample.

Best,

Boltzmann

7. hardtack

hardtack Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    50 y/o from The Netherlands
    Been pretty long time since OLD MAN or hardtack posted and like to announce something me myself as well as OLD MAN have constantly been worried about very very serious not just me but everybody even for those who do not use recreational drugs or party like the OLD MAN did once, when very egotistical and very young and omg built like real hard core bodybuilder and trust me he spent allot of his younger life doing good and very bad stuff ...YOU name it? except OLD MAN never ever shot Heroin or Crystal meth or used either of these super powerful drugs or has the OLD MAN used pcp, peyote, mushrooms; or huffed anyth─źng super dangerous. Absolutely love stims/ Coke amphetamines, Cathinones and piperazines but now very scared. Why???? because OLD MAN in 1990s used allot of MOLLY. All kinds from pure 100% to laced with acid ...some with special K even boosted Nitrous 02 from my hot rod 68 Camro with dual stacks and real NO2 hospital grade in those days kids ... OLD MAN just did some what I refer to as cheap MDMA or what we all call Methylone(MDMC) which is absolutely MDMC now the molecule is almost identical to 100% MDMA except I think MDMC ie METHYLONE differs in it first is derived from Khat plant and most people like me from old rave days know what makes MDMA real--- Molly, ie Extacy, E , ok please OLD MAN has to even teach hard core users""" yes hard core addicts""" that Molly ie Extacy, E , Skooby Snacks, etc etc are all same exact thing not different....this is critical for safety...You KNOW WHY? because OLD MAN know effects let us say long ago personally exactly how 100% pure not chopped, cut , watered down...or laced with Mannitol or baking soda or other sh** sorry to say yeah Sweeteners( Sweet low or Equal) you name it the conn artists and even creators of old pills did. And PLEASE PLEASE for GOD sake who ever put that video of that POOR unfortunate young guy on YOU .....TUBE and says this is what MOLLIE does is total trillion percent LIAR& IDIOT and feel for that poor guy somebody either laced with acid or some psychadelic mushrooms. Mollie or E real MDMA does not make you ever act that way EVER unless it is "LACED" ...100% pure makes you happy as day you hit LOTTO or GOT OUR FIRST KISS or GRADUATED High school ---OK? So anybody who sees that stupid video PLEASE do not panic if you test your chems and this goes double for M1 or Methylone. OK OK??? Now this poor guy is definitely not on pure "EX" ok nor Methylone . I just wanna make this 100% clear. I just wanna be like some grandpa to kids and yes I am old enough to be grandfather to some and definitely father to most of you...OK? .(
    ) OLD MAN does not encourage anybody to use anything ever...just if you decide then please be safe**** BE SAFE***** and careful & enjoy life and your brain and healthy bodies____ please? This young guy is on ACID or MUSHROOMS so do not worry if you get real Mollie or real 100% tested Methylone. Now here is my big "FEAR ". Let us say OLD MAN has not slept all night 7:00am ---first time ever cannot get to sleep because The OLD MAN's HEART is beating hard like he dropped 300 mg of MEPHEDRONE one capsule.. but he only did 250 mg of Methylone absolutely but by volume; not weight.. by volume capsules no.3 correct filled half way loosely about 100mg to 150 mg too one capsule with 2-- 500 mg of B12....Hit old man so fast scared him to almost death --panic and paranoia set in bad and old man has once smoked crack YES crack is no where as addictive as one Research Chemical cannot mention is now but what happened this time with Methylone? Old man has not used crack in 22 years. Why did heart race like hell and the old man's energy feel like he snorted whole 8 ball pure coke ? His paranoia went way over the Hill scared and his heart rate has been tested once at 160/80 that is border line heart attack for real ....Old fool could get heart murmur still,never know/// ....trust me? He is not going to get heart attack ..... Why? Old fool now! not old man anymore, used other things much harder than that long ago and lived "why; who knows"? but he was 25 then now he is much older and should be wiser right; so what happened ? Taken guaranteed tested 100% 3 reagents all went to yellow one to dk brown instantly other yellow too instantly and did same batch last wk....but what happen this time WHAT ELSE did the old fool take and actually many people will take tons>>>>> AFTER rolling on real MDMA or MDMC or 4 MEC even hard core MEPHEDRONE even methamphetamine? The old man is very scared youngsters for real! "" Seriously now going on 8:00am""" his heart is twitching but no sharp pains, no high blood pressure..good getting tired and numb... .....something totally LEGAL is racing his heart right now but to keep seratonin syndrome from happening he took phenyl-alinine and DOPAMINE and drinking tons of Orange juice and soon will get some sleep. IT WAS 1000 MG of pure B-12 :confused: so be careful as hell what you do!!!!! ...Old fool is not a young fool but serious RAVER in 1990's love all the original stuff saw 2 unlimited 20x since then and EDM EDC goer for decades... first time he took full capsules ever with that much MDMC or METHYLONE . Took 500 mg all the time with real MDMA real deal super man pills or purple hearts or yellow smily faces of good old 1990s concerts and all weekend raves but guess what ...old man could have died too ---yes because he may have passed out nobody to help after brain shuts down or go into coma ....Just be smart kids and adults as well; please OLD MAN lost very good super MX PRO RACER in late 1990s not to E or stims but to worst one and he did not have much in his veins of Heroin....he took Nyquil 3hrs before doing one slam and me and his dad found him at his own shop with 100K worth of race bikes at his own business dead. He was so good a man but made mistake .......Just party happy and safe but be very careful wanna see you kids at ULTRA next month ok and other fun events ....I hope the old man will be ok and old fool learns his lesson hard core ....peace out and love you all especially my fellow EDM fans and young ladies who look so cool and dance so awesome and especially to the TOP DJs of my time and now who make that magic music which we can all appreciate the NUANCES WE ALL CAN HEAR WHEN ROLLING THUNDER AND FEEL ALL THAT LOVE AND CONNECTION ...:D:):):):):):D