1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

my mouth hurts.

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Dexy Mcfukfuk, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Dexy Mcfukfuk

Dexy Mcfukfuk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    May 23, 2005
    i had my first experiance last night with taking too much speed. I have done speed a lot, and i have never felt that the amount i had in me was too much, but last night i learned what too much speed can do.

I started taking about 15 mg of dexedrine for studying purposes, that was at about 2 or so, at which point i went to the library and worked for about 5 hours. At this point i took 15 more milligrams and was feeling really good, the first dose was wearing off (i thought) and the new batch was picking up the slack. about an hour and a half after that i decided that i wanted a bit more of a bump, i think it was about 9 pm or so at this point. I went to a feild nearby and smoked potwith some people there. Now im not sure whether it was the pot or the speed but all of asudden things started getting very frenzied. I felt as if i was somehow too alert, and too stimulated, which was weird cause normaly smoking pot mellows my speed highs out. Not this time. I began to get very agitated and over stimulated. Eventualy i excused myself and decided to go back to my room and finish up some work. I ended up laying down to sleep at about 1:30, and never really managed to fall asleep. Fortunately iw as able to smoke a bowl of mid grade weed (sleepy weed), this didnt help me sleep but it did calm me down.

TOday i am feeling stil kinda tweeky, my eyes are all jittery and nervous looking, and i still feela bit "up"