1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Mylan= child-proof fentanyl abuse.....help

Discussion in 'Fentanyl' started by ASStounding, Apr 14, 2006.

1. ASStounding

ASStounding Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mylan fentanyl duragesic patches are almost impossible to abuse how do you break this, i tried oral but i need to know the IM or IV process if possible can anyone help me out. Is there anyway to smoke them also i know the gel you can but this shit isnt gel at all so please inform me.

2. INodHardOhYeah

INodHardOhYeah

Reputation Points:
    Hi and welcome to the forum, please don't incriminate yourself, didn't you know noone on this forum actually does drugs, make sure to use SWIM. Wow I've never said that before, it makes me sound cool I guess. Anyways. Try to cut an X in the patch and put it in the microwave for a short time. The substance will gel and can then drawn out through a syringe. You need to work with the gel a little bit, adding water and working it around etc. This should work just fine. I don't in any way reccomend fentanyl abuse, dosage is very hard to determine and prepare, and overdoses can and do happen.

3. ASStounding

ASStounding Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My friend tried what you said but it didn't work. There isn't any gel in mylan patches, the fentanyl is actually in the adhesive on the patch that sticks to the skin. Mylan calls it the matrix system. Fucking mylan. They think that their patch is abuse proof, but from what I've read, all they've done is make it more likely to O.D. Anyways, could you give my friend more advice he doesn't know what to do now.

4. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    someone who arent the posters on this could always attempt to tape the patches back on for a few hours with medical tape or gauze, make sure its flush against the skin. however SWIM doesnt reccomend this, it's possible to OD after several hours and forgetting to pull the patch off...but with careful monitoring it can be done, and is effective. if SWIY has little to no tolerance for opiates though, dont even think about doing this, it will be extremely dangerous. interestingly SWIM has heard its cheaper for mylan to manufacture the patches this way, and that the design wasnt to necessarily "discourage abuse". SWIY also shouldnt even dream of attempting to IV or IM anything coming out of those patches, unless you want to wake up in a hospital (if SWIY's lucky) or not wake up at all.

5. ASStounding

ASStounding Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM figured that out after they researched more that mylan patches probably weren't the best for IV or IM. SWIM is more than experienced with opiates and I'm sure SWIM thanks you for the warning. SWIM probably wants to know more about the suggestion SWIY gave. If SWIY wouldn't mind.

6. smilla

smilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes you can IV them, just take some gel outta the plastic patch part and put in a spoon, then add water and heat...let the gell rise to the top and you can suck it up through the syringe, its difficult so it might take a little while....BE VERY CAREFUL FENTANYL IS VERY STRONG AND IT CAN MAKE ONE OD VERY QUICK,believe me, SWIM shot up some of a 100mcg patch and it wasnt much but then woke up 2 hours later on the toilet with the needle still in SWIM's arm, not cool man just becareful

7. smilla

smilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sorry never had the mylan patches, just had the duragesic patches and you can take the gell from those

8. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    SWIY's only hope then for used mylan patches is to wear them long enough with the medical tape (upper arm and waistline are the best places, that way they wont fall off even with alot of body movement), and hope that theres enough skin contact for the fentanyl to absorb. it may take some hours, even half a day to get the levels up to the point where youd feel it..but it definitely works, just takes time.

9. dafentkid

dafentkid

Reputation Points:
    swim told me with mylan patches you can extract fentanyl with a solvent,swim read this posted by mylan and jansen on the internet,where they were attacking each others patches, each saying the others patch is more dangerous or attractive to abusers,,,they used rum,,clear rum,bacardi superior is what swim uses soaking it for a half hour they extracted over 94%,,,also the mylan can be eaten,and even better you can control your dose by cutting them,,swim bangs and eats em,,,,usually in that order,,never have got great rush bangin mylans' but they take care of pain,,eating them works just as well,,just placing the plastic on you tongue,,,hope that helps,,be safe and take chances

10. dafentkid

dafentkid

Reputation Points:
    and no you can't smoke em (the mylans') that is

11. ASStounding

ASStounding Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM usually gets the sandoz brand that has the gel in the center and SWIM usually smokes it. This time however, he ended up with mylan brand much to his dissapointment. SWIM will probably try the rum method to see what happens.

12. Desertfox

Desertfox Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    With the 100mcg Mylan patches Swim just cuts about an 1/8th to a 1/4th of the patch into small little pieces and places them under swims tongue. 10 minutes later swim is flying in lala land.the high last for a long time, swim suggest also to suck on those pieces of the patch for as long as you can, and its tasteless, and after a while you dont even notice they are under your tongue. Have Fun

13. Desertfox

Reputation Points:
    oh and SWIM doesnt have a very high tolerance for opiates at all cause Swim works hard to make sure to keep it down. swim wouldn't want to lose the enjoyment of the greatest high in the world.Swim only does opiates 2 or 3 times in a week at most.

14. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    this is a very intriguing idea that SWIY has right above me. SWIM doesnt know of any 100 mcg patches, however. is swiy talking about the 100 mcg/hr (100 mg) patches? if so, other users may want to cut the patch into even smaller amounts to begin with because fentanyl is a very potent thing! interesting and novel method desertfox, swim just wanted to warn other people reading the thread that what swiy is reccomending still seems like a dose that could be too much for some people...and this drug is definitely NOT for people who aren't well-accustomed to opiates.

15. Desertfox

Reputation Points:
    Yes i was talking about the 100mcg/hr patches. Swim has done this with one patch but one patch was good for over 10 seperate doses. this is the most effective way swim has found for abusing the mylan patch. fuck them for getting rid of all the gel

16. bassintro

bassintro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM has heard of heating a cup of water just under boiling point and putting the mylan (half) in the water with plastic wrap over the top for 30 minutes and drink.

17. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    This might work, but it could also be extremely dangerous advice, especially if someone has a low tolerance for opiates. The thing is, fentanyl doesnt absorb particularly well in the GI tract, so at best, this method would be ineffective. At worst, using a whole patch could very easily deliver a lethal dose of fentanyl to a hapless SWIM. SWIM would say just wear the mylan patch or switch brands to something more easily titrated.

18. lysergic25

lysergic25 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM has tried 2 methods for IV (not recommended for above reasons). 1. cut patch into tiny pieces, place in a small microwave-safe container with about 10CC water, place in microwave on defrost for about 5-8 minutes. defrost setting so that it doesn't boil over. remove from microwave, add filter, draw, and enjoy.
    2. cut p[atch into tiny pieces, place on a VERY large metal spoon. fill a 3CC syringe with half 91% isopropanal and half with water. place on hot stove, add the mixture. when the fluid is almost gone add the same mixture ratio again. repeat this 3 times. the last time add 3cc of just water. when this is almost gone, filter and draw.

19. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    Now, SWIM is not very well-versed in how to IV, but does all of the isopropanyl get boiled off from the stove? And how would one go about checking to make sure it's all gone? SWIM is curious although he's not going to attempt this, plus it would be helpful for other readers so that nobody ends up accidentally IVing isopropanyl. Interesting methods though. Definitely not reccomended for anyone without a massive tolerance, but interesting, SWIM didn't think these patches could be abused easily.

20. lysergic25

lysergic25 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    alcohols all have a much lower boiling/evaporation point than water, so yes, all the isopropanol is gone when there isn't much water left. SWIM tends to experiment a lot with IV preparations so he can usually crack any method pharm companies use to make things unusable. it just take practice, persistence, creativity, and, to a degree, stupidity.

Tags: