Nausea question.

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by nateman, Sep 1, 2005.

1. nateman

nateman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sorry if i misspelled the topic i have no spelling portion of my brain it seems.

So I am extremly sensitive to nausea in all forms, car sickness, roller coasters, even some merry-go-rounds. The come up mushrooms for me is also usually terrible until about 1 hour after. I recently was given some 2c-e and felt a bad body load and even threw up a few times. is it just cause i am so sensitive or do many people puke on 2c-e. I didnt take too strong of a dose, although i do not know the exact dosage. 14mgs 15mgs ???? just wondering

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Make sure you have an empty stomach if you do such molecules. You could take a Dramamine tablet for nausea an hour before. And stay seated in a comfortable chair, or laying down.

Other than that you could abandon the project, or figure that vomiting is part of the experience for you. Most people toss their cookies on mescaline and peyote. Seems that vomiting actually makes the trip more powerful for many people. Though it won't make you very popular at other folk's homes! Usually.

Did you know that one of the western civilizations' most intrepid psychenauts, Dr. Andrew Weil, wrote a treatise on vomiting as a way to alter consciousness? It is inhis book "The Marriage of the Sun and Moon" in the chapter titled Throwing Up in Mexico.

3. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As I mentioned in another thread, two balloons of nitrous before you take 2-CE will remove most, and probably all the nausea.[​IMG]

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWIM's first time to take 2c-e he purged. 2c-e is not a comfortable drug, and is very well known for it's body load.

About half puke, I would say. I have a friend how tried 15mg last weekend. SWIM's friend had an amazing time but was held back by dry heaving. Like you said, some people are just more sensitive.

Smoke some herb and don't think about it. That worked for me.

5. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have found that marijuanna and 2-CE tend to cancel each other out. So it may not be the best option for dealing with the nausia.

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    i find that the purging is the body's way of detoxyfying before being able to ascend to the higher cognitive state / deal with the correspondingly vibrationally higher energies, which if unleashed may damage an impure vessel.

purity of material and specific exceptions aside, the body load is usually a hint to focus on some health issues.

7. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:

[​IMG]ANd all this time I thought purging was just an adaptive mechanism the human body had evolved to remove things from the stomach that the body was reacting to as if it was a poisen.

Well I have never purged on 2-CE ,even before I discovered that nitrous removes the nausia, and it never did my impure vessel any harm.

Also what toxins would the body be removing by this mechanism? Aside from the drug you just took any toxins that some how got in you would probably not be in your stomach by that time, sopuking would not do anything to remove such things.Edited by: Softrat

8. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^read some Myron Stolaroff, he explains it much better. rising to a higher energy state, the body is hypersensitised to the accumulated toxins, be they metabolic byproducts, suppressed psychic engrams, residues of benzos, alcohol, smoke etc that all serve to block the proper flow of chi (energy, bioforce, etc).

the purging is the first natural reaction of the body.

yet, as i pointed out, there are exceptions where the chemical is essentially toxic to a particular metabolic system.

as far as nitrous - i've upchucked just on nitrous alone and always feel queasy after inhaling, could not imagine how it would work to counteract the nausea.

9. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im not sure either, but it might be that the nausia caused by 2-CE is the result of stimulation to the digestive system and the nitrous counter acts this