1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Need anyone's imput and advice on urine substituiton.

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by innocent_criminal, May 6, 2013.

1. innocent_criminal

innocent_criminal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    So I have already posted a forum asking about a product called "test clear"? Well I may or may not order some of the powdered stuff, but it sounds cheaper to just use someone's clean pee that I know doesn't smoke weed or anything. I was just wondering a few specific things:

1) What is the general testing procedure for a pre-employment drug screen? I've heard of them turning off the water and putting blue dye in the toilet. Is this the most precaution they will take in this sort of test? I've heard of some employers scheduling the physical and drug test with the same doctor and making you do the "standard strip naked and check out every part of your body" test. So I just wonder what your rights are in this particular situation and if this would be common, or worst case scenario?

2) What are some tips for the general method of urine substitution? Where are good places to put a small vessel (what are some good containers for this by the way?) on my body to keep it at a relatively close to body temperature?

I'm just a really big guy and smoke every day, it would take a month or more to get clean from weed, and I need a job soon, so quitting to get my own urine clean is not really an option. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. carter 1203

carter 1203 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from Michigan
    I've had pre-employment urine tests and both times, they don't let you bring in your purse (Being you're a guy, you're ok with that) Someone stands outside the door too. Yes, they have the blue stuff in the toilet and tell you not to flush afterwards. Once I made the mistake of flushing because it's a habit. They wrote on the paper "Flushed toilet" but I passed but I was clean and used my own urine. I didn't get a physical though.

You're taking a risk using fake urine. I've heard conflicting opinions on powdered urine. Some people say they got away with it. Then I read that labs can detect it. So it's no safe bet. You also have to make sure it's the correct temperature because it will be rejected if it's not warm enough. Nobody here can stop you from trying this, but you have to be prepared if something goes wrong.

3. SonsMom

SonsMom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Hi. I am new, and mostly just wanted to share the story of my son passing his urine test (he smokes tons of weed). He just passed a drug test using a pal's clean urine. First we bought a "synthetic urine" kit. However after buying, a Clean Friend came forward, volunteering his urine. He peed in a jar and we put it in the refrigerator over night.

The kit was not a waste of money. The small flask inside and hand warmer worked fabulously and were worth having the kit for, even tho we ditched the "urine".

In the AM, we took clean real urine out of frig. and let it warm about 1/2 hour. Then we put it in the flask that came with the synthetic urine kit. Flask is a great size to hide in your undies, and also has a Temperature Strip affixed to the bottle.

Put the sealed bottle of real urine inside a bowl of very hot water and watched the temp. When it got to 100 deg. or a little over, we headed to the drug test lab. Kept the flask of real clean urine inside the bowl of hot water all the way to the Lab. We could carefully monitor the temp on the way over in the car from the test strip.

It got a little cool right before going in-- turned on the car's heater and put flask in front of blower. Warmed it up great.

Son hid in pants, using the hand warmer. Took the test. Made sure to put some of urine in toilet, and take the flask away with you!!

Passed... temp was 95 deg. at lab, just perfect. It worked great. (phew!!! he really needed the job!!)

Tags: