1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

need help calibrating the JPrecision 10 scale

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by beezaa, Nov 14, 2006.

1. beezaa

beezaa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 6, 2006
    so todays the day guys, SWIM just got everything together for My first initial dose of 2c-i and any physcadelic for that matter. SWIM's problem is that when he puts on the 10g calibration weight it shows around 9.998-9.995
    im wondering how to calibrate it to 10g exactly or will it always be a little off??
  2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Apr 13, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    I am not personally familiar with this scale. This is one of the cheapest models available, correct? If so, I'd expect a drift of a few mg from this scale no matter what you do.

There should be a button to press for calibration. On some scales the power button is also for calibration, and on others there is a specific button for such. One presses the button, gets some sort of signal from the readout, and places the calibration weight on the weighing pan. The scale should calibrate itself so that it reads exactly 10.000g with the weight.

Didn't the scale come with directions?