Need help with Salvia divinorum-- ASAP

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by D(a)StoNeR, Mar 19, 2007.

1. D(a)StoNeR

D(a)StoNeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi, I was smoking Salvia Extract 5x out of his water pipe. He wasn't getting any effects and hasn't gotten any ever since he bought the Salvia. So SWIM decided to try smoking the Salvia without the water inside of the pipe. When I did so the trip worked somewhat.... I was listening to a rap song and it's like the music started to sound more clear and he began to laugh rather wildly, like on a good sativa strain of weed while watching Half Baked. He then saw that this stuff works so he put on some "Enya - Only Time" and laid back. He smoked some of the salvia and he could feel the heavyness on his body, and he went into a trance like state, and he felt very peaceful and calm. SWIM kept on smoking hit after hit but not getting much results. I would like to know could he keep on smoking to try to have a full-blown trip or if that's the farthest his trip will go, I would like help ASAP please.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Re: Need help with Salvia -- ASAP

Salvia can keep working in progressively higher hits throughout a session.

3. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Are you doing it right?
    Are you having a full cone and holding your breath for as long as possible? This is important, if your not holding, you wont go. It could be because its 5x, I started with 10x and never looked back.

Also, half baked is shit. That could be your problem.

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Make sure You is using it correctly. Using a torch lighter? (a regular lighter will not due, as the salvavorin a must be vaporized and not just burned away.)

Is You holding each hit in to the count of 20?

the torch light IS required, especially with just 5x. if You is doing all these things correctly and still not have much of an experience, then try a stronger extract. The first "break-through" can be the hardest to obtain. there once was a time where swip needed a 20x extract to fully trip ... now he can almost have a full blown trip just being in the room with somebody smoking the plain leaves. (swip is a firm believer that the psychodelic effects of salvia are reverse-tolorant... although the opiate and pain releaving effects are not.)

5. D(a)StoNeR

D(a)StoNeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the replies.

I am using a torch lighter and holding in for 30 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2007
  6. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Odd. Maybe You is a hard head or you have some of the not very good salvia - Swim will only smoke the organic type as he found anything else just didn't cut the grade. Even 10x organic stuff had swim giggling and unable to string words together to explain the hole in the universe.