need help

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by brokenzoobies, Aug 5, 2004.

1. brokenzoobies

brokenzoobies Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i'm ordering 5 grams of salvia extract and i was wondering if anyone here could come up with any ways for me to hide it from the rents...like pretend its something else(but what?) or anything like that. i guess it comes in cardboard envelope with really small writing on it...any ideas would be greatly appreciated

2. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Parents know everything.

Tell them it is potpouri

3. 32785

32785 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it should come in a priority mail envelope, use your immagination, maybe tell them it's earrings or rings?

4. brokenzoobies

brokenzoobies Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i know im not supposed to do this(at least i dont think)...but the package should say lotus paradise on it...so that kinda scratches off the jewlery option...i could say inscense or something like that but they know i could walk down the road and purchase some at a store...goddamn nosey parents make everything so damn hard!

5. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Your parents care about you and only want the best things for you.

6. brokenzoobies

brokenzoobies Newbie

Reputation Points:
    And the best thing for me at the moment would be salvia divinorum, but that just happens to be an herb that you stuff in a pipe and smoke, and in my parents eyes anything you stuff in a pipe and smoke is about the worst thing possible for me.

7. brokenzoobies

brokenzoobies Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've got it...I've never actually seen or felt the weight of a 5 gram salvia extract package, but I'm thinking saying it's some free demo computer game or some crap that i got through some thing i signed up for on the net...

8. imaginefication

imaginefication Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I understand your situation, butplease get a po box. If you order anything to your house without your parents approval they might confiscate the package and will find out what it contains one way or the other. Either way you getting in trouble is not the problem!Parents almost alwaysreport things like this to some type of authority (school,councils,lawyer,police)which will create negative hype amongst people in power.Salvia is not a problemuntil itis a problemwith kids. Thatis the main if not only reason Salvia is in danger of becoming illegal.That is why good botanical sites have a 18 year age limit, it isnot required by law,they are justtrying to protect legal herbs instead of make money off minors.Unlike most drugs, Salviais non-toxic, non-addictive, andextremely short lasting, so it isvery unlikely to get a negative reportfroma user because by the time you realize how to say you are having a bad experience the experience is over, and although many peoplenever do it again, they admit it was a safe powerful learning experience which humbled them.So most negative reports are really justcomplaints from parents who don't really know anything about Salvia, but thats all it takes.[​IMG] this post is really about any minor and herb. Its not worth risking giving the herb or herbs in general a bad name.