Need info for alt. aya brew idea

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by xanthracks, Apr 27, 2007.

1. xanthracks

xanthracks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    SWIM's going through different experiences and the sorts over the web. I have read that the injestion of ayahusaca more than likely includes a purge and that the taste of the brew is bitter and sickening due to the various alkaloidis.

SWIM asked You if SWIM extracted crystals from the harmla, and mhrb, if I could make a tea from the product to injest orally with the same result... In all I guess SWIM's main point was that SWIM wanted to prepared this brew so that I could keep the mixture down and not purge...

2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    swims doing a similer thing syrian rue water extract boiled down to goo,the goo will be placed in gell caps and eaten. Mimose Hostilis Rootbark was extracted with ethanol to yield a good that upon drying + scrapeing from the pan was a nice and sparkaly dark red crystally looking grainy powder, the remaing Mimose Hostilis Rootbark was boiled several times untill it was a light light tan color, both extracts were combined.injestion schedualled for this weekend,hopefully.damn diets are hard to keep and siwm dosent want his head to feel like tis going to expload again!silly maois.

3. xanthracks

xanthracks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Sounds like an excursion. Can You report after the expedition to SWIM??? pm would be fine. thx

4. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I would rather put it out here for others to read but yes by all means I will post seeing as he hasent found much info on this at all

5. Neosapien

Neosapien Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am at the moment tripping on Mimose Hostilis Rootbark extracted as described above except methanol was used instead of ethanol. Harmala was extracted from the rue by the method Pendell describes in Pharmako/Gnosis.
    Works quite well!

6. xanthracks

xanthracks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    ^^^ caps or tea? ((I was thinking of dilution into a tea form))

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    One can put straight alkaloids into capsules. One can make a simplistic tea with refined extracts. It depends on what you have to work with and how refined you either want to make it, or are capable of making it dependent on availability of chemicals/equipment and skill in chemistry. It's wide open.