1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

need to fail a test. how long does it take for oxycodone to enter your system(urine)

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by chronicpain247, Jan 3, 2008.

1. chronicpain247

chronicpain247 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I found a lot on trying to pass a drug test but nothing about trying to fail it. I go to a PM doc who test him every month to make sure that he has the meds in his urine that he is supposed to and doesn't have the ones he's not. usually swim saves 2 5mg oxy IRs and takes them the day before but this month he completely spaced it until about 3am the night before. The test isn't until 5pm the next day so he thinks he will be fine, but was wondering if anyone knows how long it take for normal levels of an opiate to show in urine from the time it was taken.

technically I am allowed to finish his breakthrough meds up to a week early but the doc is a prick and busted his walnuts about it once before when he pissed clean for oxys.

anyone?

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
  2. I<3Salvia

I<3Salvia Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: need to fail a test. how long does it take for oxycodone to enter your system(uri

Yeah dude you should be fine, oxy generally takes 1-2 days to leave your system completely. Now with you being a regular user, this will be lengthened out, however you should still have an average count of oxy in your system at all times, this number should be normal or very close about a day after. If you're worried about it drink a little extra water, and run around the block a few times. Pm swim and tell him how it goes, good luck.

3. chronicpain247

chronicpain247 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: need to fail a test. how long does it take for oxycodone to enter your system(uri

thanks Salvia. Yeah I would have a constant oxy level in his system but he usually finishes his 120 5mg oxy IRs about 2 weeks after he gets them and then just gets by on the 30 mg MS contins till next month. (although he has been trying to stretch the oxys out and go 1 day on 2 days off, which usually last about a week or so then he breaks down and starts eating them like candy) will power is a muthafucker.

tomorrow swim plans on having a talk with his PM doc and telling him that the morphine still aint doing shit after 8 months of taking it and see if he can get something that works better for his back and his head.

he will let you know what happens, if worse come to worse he will just say he ran out early and tell the doc to shut the fuck up cause that has only happened once before.

4. JaWill88

JaWill88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o

first off, morphine is probably the best pain killer. its definately better then oxycodone. anyways I do not suggest drinking lots of water and excercise. that would get the drugs out quicker. it seems that You wants to seem like he is taking the drugs as directed so You wants them in his system. You should just take whatever he was supposed to the day before the test. if You wants better pain killing, see about the morphine dose raised. I would rather have morphine any day of the week and is usually used as a last resort in pain killing. oxycodone is usually tried before morphine. if You wants it to stay in the system longer, than doing nothing is proably the best. just relax, not much excercise, and don't drink tons of fluids. that will flush it out. I am lucky to get morphine. I am pretty sure the urine concentration reaches maximum about 24 hours after dosing. after that its down hill and become less and less. You should really consider trying to get the morphine dose raised as that will probably help swiys pain a lot more and maybe You won't feel such a need to eat the oxycodones all the time. I would rather have ms contin over oxycontin any day of the week. hope that helps, good luck.

5. chronicpain247

chronicpain247 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I think that "the best pain killer" is the one that works for you. If you do any research on bioavailability you will find that morphine is very low. swim knows that a lot of people feel the way You does about morphine but he has also read some information about some people not responding well to morphine. it is a person to person basis. I am prescribed 4 30mg MScontin a day and it doesn't do a damn thing for him. He has been taking it for 8 months now. Swim can take all 4 at once and still not get the desired effects. I had read some info about people who do not respond well to Morphine being switched to diluadid and responding much better.

Swim feels a much stronger reaction to the oxycodone than he does to the morphine. Even Swim's doc has said that he would rather script morphine instead of oxys cause oxys have a higher potential for abuse due to their strength. Most of this is probably due to the bioavailability since oxy has about 40-60% more than morphine.

Not trying to say You is wrong, just that there is other possibilities out there.

6. KillroyMindless

KillroyMindless Newbie

Reputation Points:

I think that oxycodone in stronger but it is probably the amouts injested
    (for example percocet has low amounts) but brand name oxycontin is sustained released and SWIM dont think it has any cut in it. And im not sure but SWIM dont think morphine has any cut either depending on what form its in and how high the dosages is. But anyways when SWIM first started popping pills 10mg of uncut Oxycontin did more than 15-30 mg of Ms Contin. So it really does depend this is just SWIM'S veiw on the two

7. shivers

shivers Newbie

Reputation Points:

can you sprinkle bits of oxy into the urin to test positive?

shivers added 1241 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

so when should i take a pill to fail the test? I typically run out at the end of the month before test so i want to make sure i fail the test.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  8. shivers

shivers Newbie

Reputation Points:

Well they gave me more today but i have to do another piss test in 1 month. Are you suggesting opiate levels are highest in the urine concentration exactly 24 hours after consumption?

9. Baby girl

Baby girl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.

how meany 10 by 325 endosets would i have to take for it to equal 100 ml/mg?please help.thankyou.

10. trdofbeingtrd

trdofbeingtrd Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

babygirl

10/325 is 10mg oxycodone and 325mg acetaminophen (same as tylenol). So when you are asking this, there are converters that can help you find the answer.

Here is the deal, I will find the converter, I will get you the answer if you will do some studying on how to use the site so when you have a question, you get an answer and don't get any red marks for clogging up the threads :)

If this formula is right 1g= 1000mg= 1ml then 10mg would be .01mg or .001mg.........I hate math, I am now 26 hours up sober............that is the formula you need, just do the math and you have your answer :)

11. Hydrohell

Hydrohell Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Ok.....obviously I'm missing something here.....
    Why would you need to fail the piss test? Are you currently taking oxy's? If not then why would you need to fail a test? If you are and the dr just want to check that you're using them then I still dont get why you'd want to fail??

Please explain further...
    Be happy
    HH

12. scartissue_68

scartissue_68 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    67 y/o from United States

I hope you were joking or speaking metaphorically about telling your PM doc "to shut the fuck up".

A PM doc could reject to treat you based on any number of "Mickey-Mouse" issues, let alone bad attitude toward your current schedule. Restarting with a new PM doc will also carry a "marker" on your chart that will haunt you forever withing the system of Pain Management and Schedule II meds.

Not to speak down to you, but seriously, just tell the doc the MS isn't getting it done and you run through the IR meds more quickly, because you can't find a level of pain control to "function properly, sleep, get through you day without the distraction of pain control, worrying about pain control"...OK, you get the point.

Only at the point you're ready leave a PM doc should you use confrontation as a strategy. A strategy to what end, I'm not sure. Your chart will still get "marked".

If you're abusive with your meds, you have two choices. Stop abusing your meds or find a doc sympathetic to your wanting to help you abuse you IR meds. Good luck on the second option.

I understand the syndrome of taking a few too many, too often. I sincerely hope you find pain relief, but cannot encourage you to take pain meds for fun, as that's the quickest road to dependency and addiction.

ST_68

13. Killabuz

Killabuz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Still there was seemingly no direct answer to the actual question. How long after consumption do the levels of Oxycodone peak in your urine?