Drug info - Neo Doves (Results of analysis)

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Zaprenz, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Zaprenz

Zaprenz Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Please post info about Neo-Doves here.

Can anyone add information about:
    • names / synonyms
    • molecule
    • dose
    • duration
    • side effects
    • have there been any reported incidents with this product?
    • since when has this research chemical been available?
    • legal status
    Experiences with Neo-Doves should be posted here: Neo-Doves trip reports
    Related threads:
    secret ingredients in "legal highs"

It is unclear what the active ingredient is of this product

Please post information about and experiences with related products here:
    Sub Coca product information
    Sub Coca trip reports

Sub Coca 2 product information
    Sub Coca 2 trip reports

Spirit product information
    Spirit product trip reports

Push up product information
    Push Up trip reports

Compressor product information
    Compressor product trip reports

http://www.stargateinternational.org/neo-doves-report.pdf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Metamfepramone seems to be the active compound, which turns out to be methcathinone (not the methylenedioxy version) with an extra methyl group attached.

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=71872

as well as some caffeine + unknown phen(?)

Anyway hope this isn't old new, couldn't quickly pull up the old thread on this. Thought it deserved a new one anyway.

DO NOT LINK TO OTHER FORUMS.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2007
  2. Zaprenz

Zaprenz Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...t_uids=2875152&query_hl=2&itool=pubmed_docsum

3. vcdman

vcdman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what is in these??

has anyone heard of these new pills from an israeli site called neo-doves

any experiences??

any idea what these may contain?

the site claims rhey are an e alternative, they also have a coke alternative.

My pet cat wants to try but wont if he cant get info...

4. vcdman

vcdman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: what is in these??

i apologize,
    but i have read that thread and methcathinone or a slight alteration to met...cat. is unlikely to explain e like effects.- i have read some experiences else where that seemed to describe great mdma mimickry but with lots of body load.

im curious if any one in this forum can add anymore info?

5. vcdman

vcdman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The site selling neo-doves now has a new product called neo-doves 2

they also built a forum on their site, and people discussing the products claim the new product is not as intense but very nice

The forum admin. claims the chemical used is an alteration of neo doves 1, which was a newly developed only illegal under U.S analog act.
    But the chemical in neo 2 is also banned in U.K.

Therefore it must be an existing chem....

Any ideas??

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Does any You have experience with neo-doves 1 or neo-doves 2?

7. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    I has seen these being taken on a couple of occasions recently by friends, but has refused to dig in so far, for different reasons. Meaning this is info is secondhand, but gathered from asking users I am very connected to. they are now acquired fans.
    Seen people snort sub-coca's, sc2, and bomb/ snort neo-doves and nd2's (nd2's which have now been stopped by this company for "legal reasons").

subcoca's, blue and white gelcaps, apparently provide a mild but clearly dopamine related rush, with no visible physical effects or side effects the next day, and do not cause insomnia. the effects are mild, but cumulative, and very pleasant, very prosexual, in a mild stimulant, light euphoria, social lubricant way. Lots of fiending to be expected, but relatively few side effects, little comedown or hangover the day after, less than cocaine, or M1 apparently. Increased body temperature felt.

Neodoves ( green and white gelcaps) are longer lasting slightly, a rather cold physical feeling. More empathic than the subcoca's, more of an afterglow to the experience rather than a little anxiety linked to diminishing effects.
    ND2 was taken at the same time as Subcoca, SC2 and neodoves, so specificity was impossible to determine.
    SC2 ( white gelcaps) were very speedy, not euphoric, much longer lasting, with a slow onset. difficulties sleeping and physical side effects the next day, jaw clenching etc...described as not very pleasant.

a insufflated 50/50 mixture of subcoca and M1 is said to have been very pleasant, with synergistic effects.

this is the info I has. the subcoca and neodove seem tempting enough to try, people are very enthusiastic about them and seem to have a lot of fun with them, but I am very much morally opposed to this company's policy...

to summarize, the users have described this has the most pleasant, effective and benign in terms of immediate side effects "legal high" they have ever taken ( compared to compounds that are ephedrine based, bzp based, herbal based, and Research Chemical stimulants/pseudo stimulants such as M1 and MDPV ).
    they work well.

herm.... I feel awkward writing this rather positive second hand review.

b

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  8. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Does SWIB know if neo-doves 2 where in small red caps? Since the analysis rapport mentions small red caps, I assume that they analysed neo-doves 2. SWIB mentions that neo-doves 1 where in green-white caps.
    Note that the analysis mentions that it is not sure the active substance is Metamfepramone. It may as well be something with a comparable marquis and GC/MS outcome. I asume there is good reason for the rapport to mention this doubt. With unknown substances analysis can be hard.

9. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    I don't know about the ND2 colour, but will ask.
    the rest of the gel colours I am sure of, having seen them and their container. Apparently the neodoves have gone through a color change, it's noted on their website. And the packaging label has changed as well, though everything is clearly sold for human consumption...
    what is striking with what was mentioned about the subcoca was the relatively short lived effects and lack of insomnia.
    metamfepramone, or an analogue. a possibility, but I was also thinking of low concentrations of an ethylone and "butylone" cocktail, hence the differences in product range. It would be good if the subcoca's were analysed as well, and a little more thoroughly. their products are active insufflated or orally, and the powder weight is roughly between 200 mg and 250mg, total gelcaped weight around 300mg.
    this company brags about a "new substance", but swim very much doubts this is true. however whatever this compound mix is it seems pretty good at doing what it is supposed to do. when swim first saw people use them, at about 500mg per person during the case of an evening, with the relative euphoria and agitation, he believed the people would be thrash the next day, a la bzp or worse. then they met up again, and the users had slept, and felt relatively few side effects, residual agitation, appart from being tired. Swim attributed this to the individual's constitution, but has asked around, and this seems to be the case with other users as well, and this has been a repeated experience since.

this has made swim very curious, but still not very keen to support the makers of an unknown stim sold for human consumption by a dubious company. It would be good to try to contact them and get more info, but swim's guess is that they're probably to busy making money before they're facing law suits and the likes

b

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  10. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    ok the neodove2 were bright yellow apparently
    b

11. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Just thought some might want to know this, taken from their site:
    Announcements:

17-May-2007

We are very sorry but Due to new regulations worldwide we stop producing and selling the ND2.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  12. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    New regulations worldwide my ass. So who dropped dead?

13. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I find it unbelievable that so many people are willing to take drugs the identity of which they haven't got a clue. It seems to me beyond ignorant, into the realm of deliberately dangerous. Sorry if this opinion offends.

14. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    not offensive, it's hard not to agree actually.
    but once the lecture's been done and the caution given it's kind of hard to stop people from taking what they bought. Especially when they're over 30 and experienced with various substances. a consequence of street drug use, if a grey market, if unknown, substance *feels* less damaging then what is sold on the black market, people will consider it safer somehow.

swim must admit he feels bad about this situation, and has just refused offers politely, notably for the reasons radio mentioned. swim just hopes nothing bad will happen in the future, and maybe more that these substances can/will be identified so people can know what they're playing around with, apart from their own safety.

b

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  15. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My post was not meant to reflect on you, sorry if it came across that way.

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The same holds true for those who see an ad on TV and run to their doctor - demanding some new drug be prescribed. Then two years later, we find it causes heart disease or something.

Then there are the parents who, on the say-so of a school, stuff little Joey and Susie chock-full-o-god-knows-what. Changing their brain development once-and-for-all.

So this doesn't surprise me. It exasperates me!

17. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    no worries radio. It's just that I feel kind of uneasy about his subcoca fan buddies, who would rather trust a mercantile company selling unknown substances in pill form, with pictures of doctors on their website, than an Research Chemical merchant selling IUPAC labelled compounds. Was actually reluctant to post on this subject as it might increase the Israeli company's traffic, which is something they don't need.
    at least I has nothing to do with them discovering these products, which were heard about from an uk smartshop's forum...

blah, this phase probably won't last that long.
    b

18. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    They obviously do this to get around the law and/or to prevent their mystery substances from banned that much quicker. I would have thought that the company would be too fearful of possible litigation to be blatently selling obviously dangerous substances, though she appreciates that longterm effects could be a problem further down the road. But to be fair, people don't always know what they're buying on the street either unless they have have their stuff extensively tested, which most don't bother to do. Yes, perhaps the principles stink, but I am glad that they discreetly send their products; after all, if she were arrested with possession, she could claim that she bought her 'health' products in good faith that they were legal, etc. which would obviously be far harder to argue had she openly ordered a research chemical.

I have tried all their products and largely agrees with Benga's descriptions. NeoDoves reminded her of mdma but was milder and less rushy, and, if anything, more pro-sexual. Two would would be comparable to half a good ecstasy pill in terms of overall effects. Still clear-headed. They were first rusty red capsules and are now green and white capsules. Some empathy but not as much as from MDMA (or, amazingly enough, Pep Original). Oddly enough, even more jaw tension than from mdma.

I found Sub-Coca more prosexual and shorter lasting. Also clear-headed. More energetic than NeoDove. It's a blue and white capsule. Mild MDMA-like jaw tension.

Swim told me that Spirits are a lemony yellow capsule and more subtle in its effects. It was strange because it is less rushy than Neo-Dove but more empathic; a great social enhancer. Has a strange amphetamine-like comedown though. I found that her heart-rate remained more elevated and for far longer than the NEo Dove, though less so than from Sub Coca. From what she has read, Spirits might be the ones that most closely resemble Methylone in its effects because its peak is much shorter-lasting than Neo Dove.

ND2s came in a creamy yellowy capsule and were very pleasant and mellow. I even fell asleep after taking one, having assumed that she had been sent an aphrodesiac pill by accident. The company disguises its packaging by deliberately mislabelling them to ensure they get through customs. No unpleasant speedy comedown with these, according to my researcher.

SC2s were less pleasurable for SWIM. Like Benga explained, they were more like speed and actually gave her less energy than BZP-based pills such as XXX or Pep Original. SC2s are snow white capsules.

I have also tried their Compressor pills which are like a modified Neo Dove. She enjoyed these the most from amongst the range. The peak lasted longer than on the NeoDove, though slightly less rushy. One Compressor was equivalent to about one and a half Neo Dove capsules. In some ways, its effects reminded her more of the Spirit in that she felt more empathy and was less rushy but still prosexual in effect. Slightly less clear-headed though still felt fully capable of holding a conversation and being out in public. The most heightened music appreciation of the range, at least so far.

I have yet to try their Push Ups which appear to be a cross between Sub Coca and SC2 in its subjective effects. In other words, reports suggest it's very similar to Sub Coca in its prosexual effects but with a longer-lasting peak and increased insomna afterwards.

SWIM suspects that all these (apart from SC2s) contain some phenthylamine mdma-like analog -- perhaps ethylone, methylone, bk-mdea, bk-mdma, etc. THe comedowns were very similar to a mild MDMA comedown with similar tiredness and depression over the next two or three days though much less intense. I found that all these cause her some moderate insomnia and mild appetite suppression (apart from SC2 which reduces hunger much more), though far less so than bzp-based 'legal' highs. They also caused her less thirst than MDMA and especially BZP-based products; but if anything, they cause SWIM to feel hot and sweaty whereas BZP pills cause her to feel chilly.

SWIM suspects that Neo Doves, ND2s Spirits and compressors use mdxx analog phenylthamine substance which are affect the seratonin levels similar to M1 or MDMA/MDEA; Sub Cocas affect domamine more; and from what she has read of reports, Push Ups might combine both types of substances, whereas SC2s are more of an amphetamine-based experience.

SWIM wonders if the ND2s were removed from the site due to bad reviews rather than legal issues.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  19. Systemdoll

Systemdoll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    47 y/o from fiji
    Someone on a other forum made a Marquis and Mandelin tests :

"Just did a quick test on the ND & SC2

ND:

MARQUIS: No reaction
    MANDELIN: No reaction

SC2:

MARQUIS: very light brown color
    MANDELIN: very light yellow/green color"

20. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    That doesn't look so great for SC2.

From a testing kit site for Marquis: "A reaction to orange/brown indicates SPEED."

From a testing kit site for Mandelin: "A reaction to yellow green indicates the presence of Speed, (meth)amphetamine."

Obviously not conclusive. More testing would be lovely.

Tags: