Health - Neurotoxicity from Bavis and Butthead Blotter?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by jaxoncarl, Dec 29, 2003.

1. jaxoncarl

jaxoncarl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Back in 94 or early 95, i took a beavis n butthead blotter, the entire time i was under the influence of it i had a servere pain in my upper neck joints..and if i stoof up it intensified it, i sat down most of the duration. Couple of weeks later started to feel this little pin prick like sensation in my neck whick grew and grew till eventually it felt like someone was sticking a knife in my neck. Next morning the pain had died down and just a feeling of stiffness began to set in. Few more weeks down the track i started to get muscle tremors in muscles local to my knee and arm joints...over the months i felt weaker and weaker, until a couple of years later when every muscle in my body began to have tremors and spasms and painful cramps. I wake up most morning with numb hands, my circulation is really bad.

Ive had x rays . cat scans , mri scans, blood tests , physiotherapy of all sortsm, nothing helps or shows damage...one doctor is suggesting perhaps some kind of neuro toxin was in the blotter, and he cant figure out what kind of chemical would cause these symptoms in such a small amount that could fit on a blotter...the only thing saying anything to back me up was in High times magazine in that year, were in the lsd prices list it said "Beavis n Butthead - killer on the spine dont use"...i read this 2 mnths after takiing it of course...

Has anyone got ANY information that could help me out here at all?

2. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    <blockquote> Originally posted by jaxoncarl on 29 December 2003<hr>
    ...one doctor is suggesting perhaps some kind of neuro toxin was in the blotter, and he cant figure out what kind of chemical would cause these symptoms in such a small amount that could fit on a blotter.<hr></blockquote>

Botulism and Ricine are deadly in microscopic amounts.

Since you're still breathing I suspect you may have suffered botulism from a bad batch.

<blockquote> Originally posted by jaxoncarl on 29 December 2003<hr>
    ...the only thing saying anything to back me up was in High times magazine in that year, were in the lsd prices list it said "Beavis n Butthead - killer on the spine dont use"...i read this 2 mnths after takiing it of course.

... Has anyone got ANY information that could help me out here at all?<hr></blockquote>

Get a copy of the magazine article by ordering a back issue (1-800-827-0228). Write to the editor to see if he can provide you with more information.

Richard Stratton

Publisher/Editor-in-Chief

High Times

Also find out who did the reporting. See if you can get a name. Explain your condition. Leave your name and number and ask to be contacted. If the reporter no longer works there, request forwarding information.

Good luck.

3. jaxoncarl

jaxoncarl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanx woodman

yea i tried to contact the magazine a while back and they said that the info was sent in by some random lsd user and they couldnt help me any further..

um well its come down to 2 things...either ive been posioned by some neuro toxin, and it would be impossible to find out what it would be in such minute amounts that could fit on a blotter,,,

another angle could be there was somethign in the blotter that has depleted a chemical in my spine ...once again too hard to find out how or what it is ...:(

4. jaxoncarl

jaxoncarl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Could someone please post the address to high times magazine?

Richard Stratton
    Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    High Times

thats helpful but i dont know where to send it too...i live in Australia..

thanx

5. Lawzie B

Lawzie B Newbie

Reputation Points:
    heh, i know this has nothing to do with anything, but my surnames Beavis, so i feel in some small way responsible, hope u get it sorted dude, take care nxt time!

Lawzie x

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    jaxoncarl: quit double posting please.

7. microbunny

microbunny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there was a batch I heard of back in 94-ish..and it was known to contain traces of something called liquid iocine (sp?) ..aparently this is the liquid extractfrom a plant native to south america ...I don't recall all the details off hand but I know there was a string of overdoses and prolonged seizures which occured in people that admitted taking the same type of hits...

Now, i'll try and find out more for you...but I unfortunately cant remember if the names were the same between your blotter and these ones...by the way//I'm also all the way in Canada///but I know this problem was not just in canada!!i know of cases in the U.K. and United states..

anyhow

msn/email me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2006
  8. jaxoncarl

jaxoncarl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ALFA

please try to understand the more people who see my problem, the more chance i have of someone who took the same rotten lsd , and the more chance someone has an idea of how to cure my problem b4 i can longer move to try and figure this bullshit out ..

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Although i understand, there are still rules to this forum. Please read them before proceeding.

10. jaxoncarl

jaxoncarl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I WLL OFFER CASH REWARDS TO ANYONE WHO CAN GET ME INFORMATION THAT COULD STOP ME BECOMING A VEGETABLE ...

11. jaxoncarl

jaxoncarl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    HEY DOES ANYONE REMMEBER THESE DAMN TRIPS OR WHAT??

12. BA

BA Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    jaxoncarl,

I remember the television program 'Frontline' doing a program on people in which some of themdid synethetic drugs (heroin)that was contaminated, and all the problems they incurred. The movie 'Awakening' with Robert Williams and Robert DiNero was based on this unusual medical condition. I don't know if the drug, Dopamine Hydrochloride, is still being manufactured,I think it was calledDopa.It is a precursor to noradrenergic nerves and is also a neurotransmitter in certain areas of the central nervous system, especially in the nigrostriatal tract, and in a few peripheral sympathetic nerves.

I'm going to continue to do research on this and see if I can find out all the information on this for you. I'm truly sorry for not answeringyou sooner, I'llmake this a priority and get back with you as soon as I can.

My best to you.

BA

13. BA

BA Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Dopastat or Intropin are brand names

14. jaxoncarl

jaxoncarl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    broken...

so i need to get injections of dopa u think?

15. BA

BA Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    jaxoncarl,

The best thing to do is go to your doctor and ask him if it's possible that this could help you. If your doctor can't or won't help you, try to go to a research hospital. Near where I live there are two medical schools with teaching hospitals, people can go there with problems that regualr doctors don't seem to have an answer for and they ususally can come up with a reason for a persons medical problem.

I'll pm you

BA

16. jaxoncarl

jaxoncarl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    BA

I live in Australia, which dosnt really help my cause ..there are limited medical reserch facilities, if i lived in the states id have more chance, but yea...im lookin at a slow decline to not being able to move within a year or two at this rate ..cant wait . should be great fun

17. BA

BA Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    jaxoncarl

PM me when you find something out.

Best of luck.

BA

18. EscapeDummy

EscapeDummy Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is quite an old post, but it is quite sad. Jaxoncarl, I hope you have found some help. Is this quite rare with LSD/blotters nowadays? Or something that users should be looking out for? (I didn't want to create a new topic to ask that question)

19. EyesOfTheWorld

EyesOfTheWorld Silver Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I took the Beavis and Butthead blotters regularly, he was actually close with the people that were putting them out, and he had no problems nor heard of any. Of course with the commercial availiability of "blotter art", a print is no guarantee of quality, but You might look into any other environmental factors (living on contaminated land) other drugs taken etc.

20. Phenoxide

Phenoxide Super Moderator

Reputation Points:
    from United States
    I think the fact that you had to bump a thread from nearly six years ago to find the last time somebody asked something like this probably answers your own question. :laugh:

The symptoms presented aren't consistent with ricin poisoning. When ingested ricin tends to cause acute localized damage (i.e. to the GI tract) very rapidly; within hours. It causes extensive tissue damage and would unquestionably hospitalize the victim.

Botulinum toxin is more consistent with the symptoms, but again botulism tends to strike acutely (which would involve a trip to the hospital) then eases up if treatment is successful. It's unlikely anyone would suffer a significant amount of permanent neuropathy from without having this initial acute attack.

In all likelihood this was coincidental. SWIop had some muscle tension when they took LSD (not that unusual) and a few weeks later started developing symptoms, so they put 2 and 2 together. If there genuinely were a severely toxic batch of acid in circulation then it's safe to say we'd expect to have heard more accounts of it. If anything one of the major strengths of LSD is that it is so potent that very few things, toxins included, would be active when dosed by tab. The heroin users have it far worse - just look at all that anthrax!