Never,ever inject MDMA

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by computergod, Apr 16, 2006.

1. computergod

computergod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So I had some pure crystals that were just begging to go in my arm. It felt really good orally and rectally, so IV must be like amazing, right? Wrong. It was like the time when I took 10x the normal dose of an anti-psychotic. My brain turned off and SWIM just couldn't form thoughts. my anxiety got really bad, and SWIM kept worrying about all sorts of things that wouldn't bother SWIM normally. SWIM also got a bit naucious from it, but that was no big deal. SWIM ended up just sitting in bed waiting for it to end, staring at the wall dumbfounded. The comedown was good though, I feel fine now, about an hour afterwards.

Edit: forgot about the rules in this place.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2006
  2. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I would never have even thought of shootin up mdma.

3. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    why do people do this.
    taking 10x the recomended dose, and crying to everyone how bad of an idea it was.. yea no sh't. --> i'm assuming if you had done any kind of extensive research upon iv administration, you would have had a decent time.,
    it's a little thing called responsibility.

sorry if i come off a bit rude but come on dude use your head.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    computergod: Thank you for sharing with LE what you have. Read the Rules again regards self-incrimination.

Other than that, how much did your pet iguana inject? This was done IV? Clear the head of the iguana and give more details, please. Even the worst trip reports are valuable.

5. computergod

computergod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Dosage was 60mg. I had taken 200mg rectally before, so SWIM knew that it was an okay dose. It might be okay for other people, but I have an anxiety disorder and depression that made it worse.

It lasted about 3-4 hours for SWIM.
    I takes Risperdal daily so that may have lessended any stimulant/euphoric effect.
    For a while there it seemed to SWIM to be a mix between the mental dullness of an anti-psychotic and the nerviousness of speed.

The first 1/2 hour was bad for SWIM, but after that it was like I had just taken the 60mg rectally, possably a bit stronger.
    my friend did the same as I did and reported a simular reaction to SWIM.

The psychedellic aspects were strongest at the start of the trip and lessened quickly.

There was a rush from it, but it was not one that I enjoyed.

I will not be IVing it again.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    200mg of MDMA orally is a dose bordering on toxicity for many, if not most, my'. Taken rectally this would be an overdose likely to cause an anxiety reaction rather than "rolling." Hear that everyone?

If your iguana decides to experiment with the rectal route of administration - never use more than 1/3rd the usual dosage of anything taken orally. For MDMA this is to say 40mg. Your monkey can always adjust the dosage upwards at a later date. But the critter can't adjust lower once it has been ingested. This goes at least double for injecting such.

Regards respirdal, it does produce SSRI effects. Hence it did likely block the entactogenic effects of MDMA in SWIM, as well as being an anti-psychotic. I would suggest reading up on this medication. More and more reports are coming in on how this drug works - which were not known a few weeks ago. Like the more notorious seroquel, it appears that respirdal is being over-prescribed for conditions it has not been approved for treating. And it's full actions are, as yet, poorly understood.

7. computergod

computergod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The 200mg rectally felt great for SWIM, but SWIM may have taken more like 140mg, I was drinking when he took the rectal dose so memorys are cloudy. It felt like it was a nearly too much for SWIM for a bit, but it was still very enjoyable. As Nagognog2 may have hinted, risperdal may have made my tolerence for MDMA go up.

8. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    MDMA should never EVER be a crystal, it should be a fine powder. Are you sure it was MDMA?

9. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    MDMA should be a crystal unless it is crushed into a powder if I am not mistaken.

10. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Now that you said that, i'm gonna take the syringe full of molly away from my arm. Thanks for your advice.

Anyway... learn from this experience and save your syringe for some primo dope or something, leave the MDMA to orally (or if you want to shove it up your ass i guess thats cool)

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    You are correct that MDMA hydrochloride is a crystal, which can be reduced to a powder. Pure MDMA is colorless (white). Often found yellowish to even light brown due to impurities (not put through final recrystallization by a lazy chemist).

12. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    IV was SWIM's first experience with MDMA. Someone else's idea, of course since, I had no experience with it at all. I have no idea of the dosage. It did produce a rush, which I found blissful but it also gave the funny sensation of not having to breathe, yet feeling like one was breathing. I found that a little weird, to say the least. It was a month or so before SWIM first had a pill and has not done it IV since then, since the source for the pure kind dried up. Looking back, I was glad to have the experience, in order to compare to the pill. Experiences are always valuable for that kind of thing. Sooner or later someone is going to try things differently than someone else. It is best to be prepared.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006