1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by bishman, Jan 13, 2006.

1. bishman

bishman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 13, 2006
    35 y/o
    Hi, thought i'd join this forum, see what other people experience on Ket :).

Going to pick up enough tonight to cook up about 3 grams of powder so that should be cool, haven't got any for about 3 months now so i'm a little exited.

anyway, the reason i'm posting is because of what happened the last time i did some K.

The best effect that me and a few mates have achieved is to get all the chairs/sofa in my living room all facing the same way, then over the other side of the living room is my pc with 2 large monitors connected to it, load up winamp with milkdrop (i think) plugin running the visuals and put some Drum & bass in the playlist (nothing to heavy but a nice liquid mix or something about an hour long)

The first time me and a mate tried this it fucking blew us away, we both had the same experience of the 2 screens looking like massive cinema screens - but just a long distance away, and the armchairs we were sat on felt like they were 20ft off the ground with out legs dangling down and i kept going off on little journeys into the visuals and basically just feeling like a fucking king. I felt privelidged to be able to experience such a spectacular light show and at one point felt that this is the peak of enjoyment. I couldnt of cared about winning the lottery or becoming a millionaire, This is all i need!

Anyway about 4 in the morning there was still a fair bit of K left on the mirror but i wanted to get to bed, i felt shattered so i started to think about getting up and going to bed but i was trying to work out in what order i needed to do everything, (get up, go for a piss, turn all the music off, say to my mate i'm going to sleep then sleep:))
    but i kept forgetting what i was trying to do then i would think, i'm fucking tired i'm going to sleep then i started thinking about what order i had to do everything again but each time getting confused.
    To cut a long story short i felt like i was in some wierd time warp or something cos i remembered going through the same thought proccess over and over again but not getting anywhere then i realised i was in hell, it's not some devil with a pitch fork in my ass and flames everywhere but being trapped in some never ending loop in a small part of the universe and it really scared me.

Anyway the next day i felt fine again so i finished off the rest of the beer and ate the rest of the K in a rizla so i can hang the mirror back up (<
    i'm fucked if im going to waste it.