New premium commercial kratom vs old commercial kratom.

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Yann, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Yann

Yann Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would like to have your advice about the new "premium commercial" which is now sold instead of the old grades and is presumed to be a mix of the 3 olds grades, I read sometimes on groups and forums that it was stronger than the old premium and not far from the old super but swim tried it and don't find it so strong, for swim there is very few (if there is) différence between the new premium commercial and the old commercial grade (70 mg alcaloides per 25g), and swim needs about the same quantity (and the effects seems not as good...) , what do you think about it, do you think I had a bad batch or is it normal?

2. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I actually just ate some of the premium commercial about 3hours ago. This is only my second time taking kratom though. The other time was with 3g of the 15x extract so that's all I can compare this with. I took about 13g of the premium commercial and I can say that I enjoyed the 3g of 15g more, but then the extract was more expensive.

3. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    The problem is, it's been so long since I have had premium powder. I made the switch from premium to xommercial grade for $$$ reasons, and the commercial worked well. The new stuff, in my opinion, is stronger than the old commercial grade, but not like the old premium. I haven't had a good nod in along time, but that could be a result of tolerance. Even the tea seems to be quite lacking.

4. Yann

Yann Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for your answers, I bought another batch which is better than the first one, I have about the same effects with 16 grams of the new batch than with 20 grams or more with the first but overall the difference with the old commercial is not flagrant, may be I had some very good commercial.

I would like also to have you experience about the difficulty to swallow after consumption of kratom, when I eat something sometimes I am obliged to drink water to help swallow the food, it is difficult for me swallow, I have the feeling it is not going to go down.
    Do you already experience the same with kratom or do you think it is a nervous blockage and it comes from me?

5. Bobby_Bulgur

Bobby_Bulgur Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    Hi Yann...
    about the swallowing thing...i get it to....
    Dont know what it is but it shure has something to do with the kratom...
    I dont get it everytime...more like every third time...
    Nothing to worry about i think :D

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    What is the dose for premium commercial kratom?

7. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Does this term even have meaning anymore, if it ever did? "Premium commercial" is an oxymoron to begin with.

8. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Yes, indeed. But it is still sold under that stupid name. So that's the only name to use in relation to the dose and effects of this grade of kratom.