New Research Chemicals for 2006-2007 ?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by genaro, Apr 14, 2006.

1. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    well I'm getting a bit bored with tryptamines and phenethylamines, these are very valuable compounds but there's not gonna be much novelty there (unless maybe around Fly and dragon-fly derivatives which havn't been that much explored yet, and 4ho/4aco derivative of amt which I'm also curious about), but let's say their effects always has somewhat of the same "touch", which is what I'm bored of, I'd like something feeling completely different.

So Here's are some new perspectives that would get all my attention:

Dissociative DXM related compounds

Dissociative Arylcyclohexylamines analogues (= ketamine and pcp related compounds)

Beta-carbolines analogues

Mitragynine & related compounds

Iboganes analogues & related compounds

Oxazoles (muscimol & analogues and such)

Salvinorine-A (any possible derivatives for this one?)

Rare & uncommon ethnobotanicals active principles and their analogues (caleicine, mesembrine, lagochiline and such to name a few)

..not to add that there are so many ethnobotanicals which active principles are still unknown and unexplored (and that could be interesting to be discovered)

So as you can see I'm searching for stuff that would have some unusual effect compared to most of the drugs we've been through until now, something really new (especially something "feeling" new)

...but of course, we need highly qualified chemists to explore such ways and discover new drugs with real psychedelic potential, any shulgin incarnation around ?

So now, you bet on new Research Chemicals for year 2006-2007, what new would you wanna try (including new tryptamines and phens)

Last edited: May 7, 2006
  2. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    yea i was just thinkin to myself a while ago if there were any ketamine analogs.. some salvia ones would be pretty cool too., i think it'd be cool to get ahold of some strong rc nootropics :)

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I know little but wat thinking of some new lsd analogs and maybe some more varations of dimethyltryptamine although there are already several.

4. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2006 seems like its going to be a bad year for rcs (so far).. SWIM hopes for new tryptamine and phenethylamine substitutions as well as expansion on the fly and dragonfly skeletons. However, I am not waiting for dissociatives. Dissociatives are easy to OD on, can be used as date rape drugs, and certain flavors can cause people to act very dangerously. They are also usually more dose dependent than more classic hallucinogenics. I think any source out there would avoid this type of product due to these issues..
    Beta carboline analogs have been easily available in the past and seemed very similar. They are also easily acquired from natural sources. Unlikely anyone would go to the trouble to synth.
    Salvinorin is not worth the effort to modify (in terms of making to sell) with parent compound already effective.

Mostly, this year may be good for emerging ethnobotanicals. There are already some interesting new things out there on the horizon, but I think pure chemicals will become even harder to find and assure reasonable quality.

Snapper

Last edited: Apr 16, 2006
  5. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    ^
    we're just posting ideal suggestions, realistically it probably more than likely wont even happen, but i don't think it'll be as bad as u say it will. u just have to know where to look that's all. for every vendor that turns sh't, there's always an even better one out there to replace it..
    - companies have even more custom synthetic projects going on right now, as we speak

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The way things are going, we'll be lucky if there's any chemicals available at all.

7. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hope you-re right No0b.

Snapper

8. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    yea, i see the future turning into the hands of email vendors

9. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Im waiting for something with a quick peak, then slow come-down and that gives euphoria and dissasociation

my closest experience was on an empty stomach 400mg DXM then start eating, then about 2 hours in, drink ~6 shots and then smoke weed for a bout an hour

Real nice, but itd be amazing to have that into 1

With diss. i never really have whole body euphoria, i just get real nauseaus and my head is in a different state.

Ive heard some nice things from a friend in TX about cyclohexylamines

10. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    10/4 on that one. I remember a time when a google search would turn up legit places that had quality rc's, now I think theres one, and it's product line up is so sketchy that I don't know if it's even worth checking out.

SWIK, likes dissociative compounds, and has played with ketamine analogues, however he has found a trip could also be very unpleasant, in the wrong state of mind, or the wrong enviorment.

11. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    There will always be someone who will supply these chemicals as long as there is a demand. thats how economics works guys... supply and demand

12. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    tihkal 1 12 28 51

pihkal 2-7 65 66 70 71 81 85 91 92 99 140 150 151 156 170 171 172 174

DOTFM 2C-TFM anything fly... theres still lots of reasearch to be done here... no need to abandon hope on phenethylamines and tryptamines just yet

Last edited: Apr 16, 2006
  13. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    or any of these

-2C-T-3 Methallyl
    -2C-T-16 Allyl
    -2C-T-19 Butyl
    -2C-T-21.5 2,2-Difluoroethyl
    -2C-T-22 2,2,2-Trifluoroethyl (these 5 have already been assigned by Shulgin)
    -2C-T-25 Isobutyl
    -2C-T-27 Benzyl
    -2C-T-28 3-Fluoropropyl
    -2C-T-30 4-Fluorobutyl
    -2C-T-31 (4-Trifluoromethyl)benzyl
    -2C-T-32 Pentafluorobenzyl
    -2C-T-33 3-Methoxibenzyl

or

2C-T-26: 2,5-dimethoxy-4-(1,3-difluoroprop-2-yl)thiophenethylamine (difluoro analogue of 2C-T-4)

2C-T-29: 2,5-dimethoxy-4-(propyn-3-yl)thiophenethylamine

4-fluoromethyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine
    4-trifluoromethyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine (2C-TFM)
    4-(2-fluoroethyl)-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine (2C-EF)
    4-(2,2,2-trifluoroethyl)-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine
    4-pentafluoroethyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine.

credit to nanobrain for the original post to be found here https://drugs-forum.com/threads/9239?highlight=dotfm

14. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    and by the way to respond to a questionin the original post yes there are derivatives of salvinorin starting with salvinorin B

15. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Salvinorin-B probably isn't psychoactive, though there are some who dispute this.
    But salvinorin analogues do hold promise for future drugs, as Sasha explained here:

"There has been many chemical modifications made of LSD. Most of these have dropped potency or even eliminated any activity at all, but some have led to compounds that are of equal or greater potency. But consider the structure of Salvinorin A, the active component of Salvia divinorum. It presents a treasure house of sites just begging to be chemically modified. There is an acetic acid ester that has been removed by hydrolysis and successfully replaced. What about other esters such as a formate or a propionate? There is a carboxylic acid methyl ester there. Maybe the ethyl or the propyl ester homologues might be interesting. Remember that the parent compound is active in man at less than a milligram total dose -- these minor modifications might very well change both the potency as well as the nature of its effects."

16. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    ok guys, fukin drop what you're doing right now and just hassle every chemical suppliers to synthetise salvinorin-a analogues !!!!!!!!! I just can't wait for bioassaying those !

17. illuminati boy

illuminati boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Try here if you like...

These references might be of interest… The first outlines some synthesized salvinorin A derivatives that are considerably more active at kappa. The second talks about some additional diterpenoids that have been isolated from salvia. If I recall most of the more potent salvinorin A derivatives begin with salvinorin as a starting point.

Props to C6H6, for pointing out this data last year.

I B

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  18. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    just a thought... a salvinorin analogue that is 7 times more potent would be roughly active at about 30 - 40 micrograms... is that safe? these compounds are safe as far as we know... as far as smoking salvia and direct toxicity(or lack there of) have shown us it is pretty safe but still... thats very potent... I want some...

19. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    As a pure compound that is not safe, but most compounds can be diluted to proportions where dosing is easier. However with such potence, that does bring the absolute need for a capable professional diluting that into a homogenous mixture. Any failure in producing a homogenous mixture could result in a full blown disaster.

20. radio879

radio879 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swims howler monkey doesn't care for salvia myself anymore.. (but they'll smoke DMT all day long), but, thsi molecule can probably be modified to kill the salvia trip part but still be of interest as a kappa-opiate agonist, dunno what the kappa sites are responsible for (pain at all or what, too lazy to look it up), but who knows.. some people report anti-depressant effects from low dose salvia.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    1. 2/5,
      self incrimination
      Oct 24, 2006