1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Culture - New shulgin book?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by fivemeoeyes, Jul 1, 2005.

1. fivemeoeyes

fivemeoeyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 2, 2005
    i have recently read that shulgin is currently working on another book
    and has been for quite soemtime, erowid has a piece from it on
    5-MeO-DALT, a new drug to me, i've been excited for awhile does anyone
    know when the book will be realeased or what it will be called, i keep
    checking around and there seem to be no information keeping people
    posted on the current news of this. has anyone even tried this
    5-meo-dalt? if anyone knows of a website besides ask dr. shulgin that
    gives up to date information on shulgin and his book please lemme know.

thanx peeps
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  2. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 2, 2005
    from ireland
    The title has not yet been decided; it's justbeing referred to as The Third Book for the moment (see the current Ask Dr. Shulgin. There's a little info on it in Erowid's interview with the Shulgins

Exactly what will be covered isn't clear. There will be some new tryptamines. He's been analyzing various cacti, but I don't know if the third book covers that. Nor have I heard any estimate of when the book will be out.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010