new to oxy, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by quicksilvervz, Jul 16, 2005.

1. quicksilvervz

quicksilvervz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey, i've heard about oxy from my friends, and want to try it.
    from what i've read on the forum, it seems that not a lot of people
    snort oxy, but all my friends do. is there any reason for
    this? is there a difference in the high when you crush it and eat
    as opposed to snorting it?

also, about how much should i take to get a nice high? (my mom
    has some oxycodone 7.5-325 mg, and i don't want too much tylenol with
    it...)

heh, i'm somewhat new to drugs, so i won't need too much to get f'ed up...

thanks for your help!!

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    snorting it makes the effect hit you faster and stronger at first but not last as long as eating.

do not snort any that has actominphin. if you're going to snort get actual oxycontin that has no acetominiphin.

start out low. start with 5mg first and go up from there. personally I do not snort them often, but eat them reguarly and since I keep it spaced out enough, I keep my tolorance down low enough to get high by eating 20mg or snorting 5 to 10mg.

be safe

3. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Both the guys that I know who do OC both snort it. I've done it myself several times, tho I didn't feel anything I liked.

They say it acts as an upper for them, as well as an opiate. I've
    seen their reaction, and I can vouch for it. They were bouncing
    around and very happy. I gave away the little I had to them as it
    seemed to agree w/ them much more.

- B

4. cartex12

cartex12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    my mom used to have inner ear problems and because of that she was
    perscribed many pain killers. now that her ear is all better we have
    lots left over in the house i found the following.

endocet, oxycodone, codeine

any suggestions on how fun they are how to take them

also i am afraid of addiction and am wondering how addictive they are any tips.

5. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well this ones for you cartex12...

Heh... Well... First off oxycodone isthe active ingredient in Oxycontin as well as Endocet's and Percocets...It has a very high addictive level... Oxycodone is only prescribed to those who are in pain every day of their lives... Because of it's high abuse potential... That's the reason its schedule II... It's very addictive... I had a friend who had very bad cancer and they prescribed him 160 mg Oxycontin tabs... Died a few weeks later from overdose... I have no "tips" for oxycodone... I've had two friends die from oxycodone addiction... You can try to binge if you want... Just be careful... Take it like once every week or so... Maybe less... Oxycodone is not only psychologically addictive but physically addictive... The most sinful of addictions in my opinion... That should tell you something right there... Oxycodone is actually a very pleasing chemical when I used it... I really enjoyed the feeling... Felt a numbing and tingling sensation... Also felt like I had been consuming a large amount of THC... It kind of reminds me of hydromorphone... Dilaudid... But that also has a very high abuse potential... The way to save yourself... Don't take the stuff daily... If you take it five through seven days in a row or so... You usually become addicted... And WILL with no doubt in my mind venture into the wonderful world of withdrawal symptoms (that's sarcasm withdrawal is fucking hell!)...

As for Codeine... Well... thats nothing... That shits just the stuff in Tylenol and such... It's just your basic opiate... It has a very low abuse potential... Hence why its in OTC items :-D good ol' schedule IV... In my opinion... It doesn't do much except make me cough less... Not much fun... But then again... Who likes coughing? Lol...

Vicadine... Never heard of it... No one man nor woman knows them all I suppose heh...

Well... That's all that I have in my treasure chest of knowledge about these chemicals... Hope something helps... Cheers [​IMG].

6. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Well this ones for you AcmeSewageCo...

Good info on OC, tho a bit heavy handed on the scare tactics
    IMO. I know lots of people who have done oxy for 5 - 7 days
    straight w/ no withdrawls. Personally I've done oxy for at least
    3-4 days w/ no problems whatsoever, but the I don't really like oxy.

Which is my second point. Again, I don't like it. Not eveyone does.
    I didn't find it psychologically addiciting at all and actually gave
    away some I had left over. And I love percs and norco and stuff. OC
    just didn't do it for me- snorting or eating.

So a bit heavy on the "addiction" scare tactics, tho it's still very
    important to explain to a newbie that OC is VERY, VERY strong
    medicine. The OC 80mg should be taken in quarters. So if
    you're holding a 160 mg OC (which I didn' even know they made!) you'd
    want to start w/ 1/8 of a pill.

Vicadine is probably Vicodin, which is a decent pain killer depending on the strenghth.

- B

7. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When making reference to the withdrawal symptoms I forgot that this person was not taking the full pill... Let alone what dosage they take... I used the most extreme of situations (two 80mg tabs daily etc. or another very high dosage)... No reason to scare anyone that was accidental [​IMG]... You wont get addicted if you regulate your dose and just know your limits... Hypothetically speaking I'm more of a research chemical cannabis person [​IMG]...

This is about the 160 mg Oxycontin tabs taken by our beloved DEA usdoj.gov and why youdo not see them[​IMG]...
    <A name=7></A>Did DEA have any part in Purdue’s decision to "temporarily suspend" distribution of the 160 mg. strength tablet?
    DEA has expressed its concerns to Purdue regarding the diversion and abuse of their OxyContin products. DEA recognizes the therapeutic value of long-acting opioids in the treatment of chronic pain. However, it has been found that the controlled release formulation used in OxyContin products can be easily compromised. The ability to quickly release a high dose of oxycodone that is intended for slow release, whether intentional or not, makes this product both attractive to abusers and dangerous to individuals who have not developed a tolerance to opioids.
    DEA has not asked Purdue to withdraw the 160 mg. tablet and recognizes that this dosage may be appropriate for a limited number of patients. The Associate Press reported on May 11, 2001, that Purdue stated that government pressure played no part in its decision to suspend distribution of OxyContin 160 mg. tablets. It would not be appropriate for DEA to speculate about the decision.

For short... The government basically threatened to beat the shit out of the company if they refused to stop making the 160 mg tabs then covered it up by having a press conference to make their consciences clear [​IMG]... Cheers [​IMG].Edited by: AcmeSewageCo

8. daveman

daveman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    fuck the dea.

oxycodone is very addicting, ive done it for 1-2 months straight everyday, and when i stopped (because i got arrested) i had HORRIBLE back pains. which were because my brain was tricking me into believeing i am in pain, therefore i would take more oxycodone. this happened to me before, my back woudl be ACHING so badly, and then id eat some OC and instantly my back pain would go away. odd huh

9. cartex12

cartex12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    how many times did you have to do it before you got addicted i hear
    that if you do it once you can get addicted but im not so sure i
    believe that. but i am a bit concerned about addicting considering my
    grandfather on my mothers side was an alcholic.

10. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Everyone has their own addictive rate... There is no set amount for an addictive level... All that can be said is oxycodone is very addictive... FOR MOST PEOPLE... But not all... We all have different minds... If you can understand that... If you take 1/4th of an 80 mg oxycontin tablet... For a few days... I'm fully confident that you will not become addicted to oxycontin or any oxycodone products... BUT I'm not willing to say that it's not possible... Anyone can get addicted to anything easily... Try it for yourself... That's the only way you'll find out... There is no way any of us could determine your "addictive personality" if you have one or not... you feel you liked it to much... Don't do it again... Cheers [​IMG]. Edited by: AcmeSewageCo

11. EasyB

EasyB Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Addictiveness has allot to do with availability. If you know you can get it,
    and you want it, you just might keep doing it. But if you can not get it all
    the time, you will have no problem. Like one of my friends, his drug
    problem is he cant hook up.

12. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Very true, that. There's been times when I would do all sorts
    of things if/when he could find them, but he rarely did. Then
    w/in a 6 mo. period he met two guys who were really connected and
    everything changed. Be mindful of how available your drugs of
    choice are.

- B

13. namidua

namidua Newbie

Reputation Points:
    IMO, snorting perc' hydrps' vic's is stupid! you are snorting 99%
    Asprin or Acetominiphen. You can get oxycodone pills that are pretty
    pure and don'e have a lot of extras, just binders. Oxycontin is
    the strongest next to morphine pills. Peel the yellow cover off
    with your finger nail, you don't want that part. Be careful if
    doing this your first time. You may get very sick and throw up if
    you do too much. Do small lines. make a 40mg into like 4-5
    lines and you should be good.

Beware of the hangover they can cause the next day. You may feel
    like you want to die if you did too much. you build tolerance, as
    with any drug, as you do them but always remember that you have to be
    especially careful when snorting...

14. jayceon13

jayceon13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    YEAH, Here's a suggestion. Quit Now while you can. Oxy's are no joke. You might as well snort H. It's much cheaper

15. geoff856

geoff856 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Ya you might as well just stop. These little things are highly addictive. My friend spends more than 100 a week on them. Sometimes they make people really anrgy. I know if I just did some oxy you dont want to bug me cuz ill rip your head off lol. If your gonna do it try to not do it much. And make sure you take off that time release. Also smoke a bowl after you do a line if your going to. It will make it alot stronger.

16. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Huh, I have snorted Oxy several times and never liked it much at
    all. And he's a fan of opiates. SWIM's friend _loves_ oxy
    and it this guy says it makes him happy, energized and high. This
    guy is very, very far from violent or angry on oxy. Maybe people
    who get this way on oxy are just angry to begin with?

- B

17. geoff856

geoff856 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Ive seen him get angry on oxy. And he actually hates oxy he always says how bad it is and how much he hates it. But hes addicted to it and does it all the time.