New to Ritalin

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by Ebatra, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Ebatra

Ebatra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim just bought some ritalin off a friend as a joke and said he would snort it haha. But when swim broke open the capsule it was not powder it was like little white balls. I want to know if you can still snort this way or some other easy ways of ingestion.

2. thadj

thadj Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Read up on ritalin.

I would not advise to snort these type of capsules. They are probably a sustained release system although I'm not aware of a brand name selling it like this.. What's the brand name? It's not concerta is it?

I would advise to crush the little balls (to avoid sustained release) and ingest via the oral route. With no experience, I could start with some 20 mg's.

Kind Regards.

3. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Throw away the dark part of the inside of the capsule, the rest can be grinded and snorted...

4. Ebatra

Ebatra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim crushed 2 pills (20 mg each) worth of the little white balls and mixed them in with water. Swim said it tasted horrible. The effects were there but it wasn't an extreme high. I got a mild euphoric experience with a willing to chat to people and a not so good come down. But over all Swim says it was fun.

5. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Ignoring the fact that you're probably 12, assuming you understand what Ritalin does besides entertain the new cast of the show Jackass, and only show you how it's done so you'll log on here in a month and REALLY give a laugh when you ask how to live a successful life on drugs and with no home lol

I don't mean to be a real dick to you, but its just a prime example of ADD/ADHD and drugs that treat it being thought of a joke.

Then I just have a wild guess that Ritalin is one of the first drugs you've tried, and newbie youngsters like you can quit anything if you wanted to but have no plans to stop using whatever it is you really don't need and do it just to do it.

On top of this, theres that group of people who feel some special attention for no reason, and pathetically try and gain friends, sympathy, or popularity by openly showing you they do drugs and want the world to know it, and if your gonna do drugs to be cool, you should at least USE them rather than pretending to use them and act like an ass because your stoned and at that point is the center of attention and wait for some feeling of "accepted".

Shit man I just wasted a half hour typing up things I hate let alone talk about on a normal level of decency.

6. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Your assuming a lot of shit about this guy. You went on a whole rant like you knew the kid. Granted, the whole "bought it off a friend as a joke and said he would snort it ha ha" is suspect, but i don't think it waranted the ass chewing lecture that you gave him. If you don't like the way some one come's off keep it to your self or try to help let them know there defects politely. Making assumptions and belittleing people dose'nt say much about your character either.

7. Ebatra

Ebatra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dude, it was just for a joke. Don't get so worked up about nothing.
    P.S. I'm not 12 and I don't know where you grew up but the people where I grew up never took drugs to be 'cool'.

8. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Read this thread: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/3265 and other threads in the Ritalin forum could be useful to You as someone who tried Ritalin and probably wants to do it again.
    Insufflation (snorting) is the most common way this drug is used recreationally. Just make sure You is snorting powder not granules :D