New ways to smoke!?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by pokeymcsmot420, Mar 29, 2005.

1. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swimwas wondering if anyone had any idea's or devices they smoke out of that are not commongly known?

swimwas thinking about trying to make a gbong hookah out of a culligan water cooler...anyone try anything like that?

2. whatsinaname

whatsinaname Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I heard of an interesting way a while back...I've always wanted to try it but haven't got around to it.
    Apparantly, if one were to soak whole buds (doesn't matter how much or how litle) in a solution of Everclear (99% grain alcohol) for a while (i wanna say overnight, don't recall exactly) and then slowly burn off the alcohol until left with a sticky goo-like substance (using an electric stove or hot plate of course; gas appliances and alcohol fumes don't mix), that could then be thrown onto a foil and smoked like meth. Supposedly, this is 8x more potent than smoking normaly (due to super high THC concentration), not to mention being much less harsh on your lungs than smoking the buds).
    If anyone's done this, let me know how it was.

3. D-termine

D-termine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    i heard that alcohol destroys thc, but maybe i heard wrong?

4. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I believe THC is alcahol soluble, however im not completely sure that would void the above method, it sounds interesting.

I think i will try this next weekendand keep you updated on the results.

I meant more like smoking device wise tho?

but again thanks...im pretty excited about tryin that out actually...8x potency sounds damn good...im gunna go do a google search on that rite now

5. fiftyseven

fiftyseven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    vaporizers are really good, or doing the super critical butane thing is alwase fun.