Newbie to PCP

Discussion in 'Dissociatives' started by Gas Da ShizzO, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Gas Da ShizzO

Gas Da ShizzO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can anyone help me out?

I wanna know how PCP is consumed

I wanna know what the effects are.

I wanna know what it looks like(Powder form liquid form?Maybe tablets Unsure about it all)

Can someone please share their expeirences with PCP?

Oh and also inform me if theres any "FAKE" PCP thats sold by your local druggy rip off?

All information would be much appreciated.

thanks

-jDuB

2. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I dont know about "fake " pcp, since pcp has kind of a bad rap its not something most people want to inentionally take. I have smokedmarijuana dipped in pcp. PCP comes in liquid or powder forms. Generally you smoke it with potbut you can bump it or eat it (yuck). You can tell if you have PCP laced pot, it tastes awful, like chemicals.

Effects are like pot + a high level DXM trip, but notexactly like a combination of either of those chemicals. Sorry its a bit hard to explain since SWIM only did it once.

-dcEdited by: dogcow

3. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    From what i have ben told PCP is like a really really weird robo or ketamine trip. PCP is usually smoked, but can be taken by other routes. I have heard of people using PCP pills, but I think this is very rare.

Also about 25% of street PCP is contaminated with a by product of synthesis that can cause headaches and other symptoms of illness.

And yes people can sell fake PCP. Someone could conceivably dip a cigarette in all kinds of things if they wanted to.

4. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    any one no as to the avalibility of pcp in the uk? i love dissocatives of alsorts espesialy k. i have wanted to try pcp for years but it seams to be more of an ammerican thing. i know in the uk it is legal by perscription or licence. does any one know how you would go about getting these. what you be perscribed it for ect....

5. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    maybe if u have a sick cat or sumthin[​IMG]

6. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    why would a doctor give you a perscription for a cat thats what a vet isfor. it can be used medicaly aswell just like k.[​IMG]

7. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I know how to get K. Send SWIM's dad into the local vet and have him pull out his Dr. of Vet. licence. [​IMG]... But i'll never be asking him to go in to get it.

K is used medically? I dont get the part of your sentence adzket that says "It can be used medicaly aswell just like k."

Muirner

8. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    yes k can be used medicaly to treat people not just animals. in the uk we use it on burns victims as pain relife. also those involved in r.t.a's may be givin it to make them easyer to deal with. both k and pcp have medical uses aswell as being used on animals in vet sugerys.

also its used to tread addicts of herion and alcoholics in rus. and i have friends who have used k to get off of herion.Edited by: adzket

9. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    r.t.a.??? what's that (excuse my ignorance). They use PCP in the medical field? How interesting. If it's for pain, is that so you dissassociate yourself with your body, and the pain therefor is lower and easier to deal with?

Muirner

10. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ^ that would be the reason. Ketamine was originally used in the Vietnam
    war to releive pain (it is, afterall, an anethetic) but was soon
    stopped after the soldiers reported strange thoughts and visuals.

I think PCP was actually used in WW2

11. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    yes thats why k is used by r.t.a i ment road trafic acident. i am not 100% sure of medical use of pcp but it is a dissocative anisthetic so would have simmerla uses to k

12. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I see i see. It'd be interesting to have pain and be able to be shot with some K, or given some PCP medical grade. I'm sure it'd lead to a very interesting afternoon.

Muirner

13. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    the resion they do it is because k is about the only anistetic that does not cause your breathing or heart reat to change also you stay consious even though it has an efect over your hole body alowing the to treat you a bit befor getting you to a hospital ect... but am not shure about pcp thats what i am wondering about its medical uses

14. awesome

awesome Newbie

Reputation Points:
    FYI k is used in rubs for pain relief. when used topically there are no visuals or crazy side affects.. peace easy guys.

15. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    pcp has no medical use it was pulled from the market due to illegal diversions of the product. It is no longer legitmately manufactured.

-dc

16. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    ok then what was it manufactured for befor it got baned?

17. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In theUSA K is used primarily as a vet medication, but it can be used on humans too.

18. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

PCP was invented accidently and tested as an anesthetic in humans (much like ketamine) however due to the negatives recations of patients coming out of it (specifically violent behavior and dellusions associated with recreational pcp use) it was never put on the market. It was used as a veternary tranquilizer for some time until its eventual discontinuation. The product names are Serynl, it was marketed by parker davis , the veternary name was Sernylan . both products now discontinued

It became a commonly abused drug due to the fact it was easy to produce, and production is controlled by gangs such as the Hells Angels (Angel Dust) and now the LA Crips.

-dcEdited by: dogcow

19. motivated4more

motivated4more Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So how can you tell real from fake pcp? other then smoking it. I have been told that "fake pcp" looks and smells the same. Can real pcp be "cut" and if so with what? What mixer exactly mimics pcp? I will thank you in advance for your reply and greatly appreciate your time.

1. 3/5,
      Unwarranted revival of an 8 year old thread.
      Jan 13, 2013
  20. GeographyGeography

GeographyGeography Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Ohio, U.S.A.
    Well now you're asking impossible questions. Anyone can cut anything with anything- thats why you need to be comfortable with your sources (even though that might not even help if they are unaware of theirs)
    SOme likely candidates are probably other dissociative-type substances like DXM or K.

Though If someone is going to be a dick and cut some shit, it's probably going to be some sort of non-active filler. Again, no one can say for sure how it goes down in your particular neck of the woods