1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Niacin flush and heavy exercise for cannabis urine testing?

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by Luckysheaven7, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Luckysheaven7

Luckysheaven7 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Okay so let me explain myself first.

I smoked on the 4th of july, about 3 weeks ago, and then I smoked yesterday (only like .3-.5). Before the 4th of july toke it had been a full month no puffing.

So I was applying to this job that drugtests, and I hadn't smoked in a while. They called me and told me I didn't get the job so I was kinda bummed... decided to cop an 8th and smoke a little. Well WHILE IM SMOKING they call me and tell me they are interested and want me to take a drug test and blablabla.

I can stall for about a week. I'm very thin (160 lbs 6'3), low body fat (not superfit).

Considering I only smoked a very little amount do you think I can pass this test without any help?

I'm thinking about doing a niacin flush and heavy exercise (5 miles running per day). I really need this job. Someone help me PLEASE I BEG YOU.

2. Luckysheaven7

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    anyone help please =S or put this thread in the right forum??

3. RebelFixed

RebelFixed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I ask for someone clean to urinate in a condom(don't over do it),tie it, then put in my pants, between boxers and pant.I tie it with lace to the pants button or something, then something small but sharp, (i.e) small nail clippers. When you get there they might ask you to empty your pockets they might not, just dont take that object out, hence the reason for it to be small. When walks out the room or whatever the situation may be just unzip, whip "it" out, make a small cut a "pee" away. If your a guy at least :p Always works for me.

4. Dark Mage

Dark Mage Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    The real question is how are you going to kept the PEE warm enough to pass. Its the first thing they look at. Its needs to be between 97 - 99 Degrees. The way to do this, is called "HotHands Hand Warmers". There typically placed in gloves (for hikers) to keep their hands warm. Using just 1 will give you the temp your looking for (or maintain) within 15-30 minutes, anything more then an hour the temp will be over 100 degrees. Your going to need to do some testing to get it down. Just think what would Mcgyver do and you'll be fine. Lol

Note: I didn't realize this post was from July. Ooo well, good info to know.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  5. RCiJ

RCiJ Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    So what happened? Sorry to bring a dead post back...

6. Luckysheaven7

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I ended up doing a niacin flush, taking way too much, turned a different color and pretty sure i damaged my liver. I drank cranberry juice and water for 3 days straight p much.

Ended up passing and getting that job. Held it down for 1.5 years before they caught me stealing hah! Oh wellz

7. Mongo Straight

Mongo Straight Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o from Pennsylvania, United States
    Hello!!!

Did you really come back and update your original thread after 4 years?!?

Just right now I mean....:)n

8. Luckysheaven7

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Not my original intention, but now it's up on the internet forever that my method did actually work, but I almost had liver damage. I kinda figured it was worth posting my results, albeit they were years and years ago.

edit: did you just post in my thread to ask me about posting in my thread? pot calls the kettle black...

9. Mongo Straight

Mongo Straight Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o from Pennsylvania, United States
    Haha!

Wonderful to see you back here and well I hope.

Take care

10. Lolo from crazy woman

Lolo from crazy woman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Colorado, USA
    DO Not Try This ! My friend calls it a P.O.cocktail apple cider pickle juice and bleach . He got 5 years in the Wyoming prison.

11. Catch221985

Catch221985 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from Massachusetts, United States
    I thank you for coming back! I hate when i read threads and then they end not knowing the out come. I hope your liver was able to bounce back ;)

12. Lolo from crazy woman

Lolo from crazy woman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Colorado, USA
    Wasn't me last I heard he was doing life for trying to kill he's girl friend he was a big time drinker so doubt the out come was any good Health Care in prison is lousy