nice ethno high

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by RoboCop, Jul 1, 2005.

1. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Alot of people go into ethno's looking for a legal way to get high that is a substitute to marijuana. Many people say this is impossible there will never be a substitute for marijuana. I know nothing can beat it but I've been looking for a combo that has a pleasant MJ-like high. Some say anamita or wild dagga each can give a MJ like buzz when smoked alone.

Yesterday I got some wild dagga resin 25x, pharm kanna, and anamita 10x extract. Mixed a bit of each into a pipe, a pea size ball of wild dagga resin added a nice pinch of anamita extract and kanna ontop. The combo tastes great not harsh at all, smooth, pleasant smelling. The wild dagga 25x resin burns sloow even with a torch, one pea size ball turned into way more hits than expected I didn't finish it.(torch lighter ran out of fliud.) The rest of the herbs burned up quickly. This combo gives a very pleasant buzz, somewhat MJ like. Very recreational something I could smoke whenever I feel like 'getting high'. The buzz lasts around an hour from my two experiences smoking it, subtler than marijuana yet undoubtedly effective.

Today I smoked it with just the wild dagga 25x and the anamita 10x and the effects where almost the same, these two seem to be the key ingredients to the buzz. The kanna however does knock it up a notch. Still experimenting to make this blend better, got a few more herbs to try to the mix.

2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Why insist on duplicating MJ? For example, Kratom can be mellow like MJ but the high is quite different. It serves the same purposes -- inner peace/contentment, good socializing and getting into a good mood. Branch out a bit, I say. [​IMG]

Apparently it can be smoked as well, but so far I've seen no reports of great success. Light buzzes, but the best high seems to come from hot water extraction & drinking the liquid. You could always drink the tea and then smoke some afterwards for the taste. [​IMG] Edited by: Nicaine

3. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    This combination is very unique as well, and don't worry I have been doing as much 'branching out' as possible. [​IMG] However due to legal issues(seeing a urine cup at least once a week) I cannot smoke MJ, so a high similiar to MJ is very appealing as I have not smoked MJ for 5 months. I used to not go a day without it. I know im not the only one out there looking for a legal alternative to MJ so I figured I'd share this experience.

Although I hopefully will be back with my beloved Mary Jane in a month if all goes to plan.

4. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yea, it seems like with the immense variety of plants that thier has to be some that work just as good as the emporor, but I am still looking..........

5. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I like the kratom and wild dagga infused passionleaf myself, its a nice mellow smoke not quite like MJ but not unlike either. not to mention its potentiation qualities.

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I tried a bit of dagga by itself in a waterpipe. I think it had some effect,
    but it's hard to say. It definitely tasted awful, though. [​IMG] I don't know if
    I care to make another attempt.

Based on what you said, I have my doubts about "amanita extract" doing
    anything at all, though. Muscimol is some powerful shit, not a mellow
    high.Edited by: radiometer