1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - nicotine content of black and mild cigars

Discussion in 'Tobacco' started by Guest, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Does anybody know the nicotine content of black and mild cigars?

Does anybody know why i cant find a website that gives this type of information?

2. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S.

Reputation Points:
    No, but I would say only a small amount since they're so "mild".

3. amblerg

amblerg Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there is probibly exponentially more nicotine and tar in a black n mild opposed to a normal cigarette. no filter in black n milds and so much more tobacco to be smoked.

4. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC}

Reputation Points:
    Smoke real cigarillos. swisher sweets will get you "tobacco drunk" if you inhale. black and milds taste like shit and do nothing for my head.

5. ro3bot

ro3bot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    cigarillos are nice... but i think black and mids are delicious, like thick and creamy :] mmmm.... but there is a ton more nicotine and tar in a black and mild. something like 20 cigs per. my friends that smoke black and milds instead of cigs will only smoke about a fifth or 4th of one instead of their cigs.