1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Side effects - nipples hard after smoking meth?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Castro916, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Castro916

Castro916 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    The past 2 days my friend said the meth his making his nipples hard and kinda hurt. Anybody have a answer?

2. cwg bitch

cwg bitch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Not that uncommon really. I've manly only herd of happen to woman. I've been told it means she's horny but mine will stay hard the entire time I'm up but I'm not horny at all

3. SB1981

SB1981 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Nevada, U.S.A.
    That is a myth about a woman's nipple;s being hard when she's horny; my nipples only get hard when I'm cold and I hate that sensation. Also when I'm aroused, that doesn't affect my nipples whatsoever. So I call bullshit on that one.

4. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    I have a friend that judges the quality of his product by the way his nipples get hard, he is serious, but that is the only person I know that says that.

And as far as women getting hard erect nipples when they get horny , I believe it to be true, at least when I lick my girlfriend's nipples , they will start to get very pointy and hard

5. Alien Sex Fiend

Alien Sex Fiend Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    most of persons get their nipples hard when horny. guys and girls. meth makes many people horny. some girls even come once they iv. i am a guy n my nipples get pointy and hard same

6. SB1981

SB1981 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Nevada, U.S.A.
    I cum on the needle and I don't recall my nipples being hard; maybe I don't notice since I'm too much into a trance.

7. bannana

bannana Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Australia
    First thought that comes to mind is youve broken out in a cold sweat