Combinations - Nitrous Oxide and Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Nitrous Oxide' started by candykid22, Feb 18, 2005.

1. candykid22

candykid22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone ever tried whip its while on x? Sounds like it'd be alot of fun but not sure on how safe it would be...any comments?

Whip its is nitrous oxide (NO2)...the stuff they use for whip cream. SWIM's tried them once before, but he thought it'd be fun to try while rolling. I know it only last for a couple of minutes..just not sure if it'd be worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2007
  2. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea and it can kill you pretty easy to

3. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    N20 can kill you but not from a Whippet -- not very easily anyway. But it doesn't last very long...

4. CBR1000

CBR1000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    whip its - dont shake the whip cream bottle.

Have you tried "pass out" on X ?

You squat with your chin touching your chest. take20 deep breaths with you mouth. On your last big breath(hold it)stand upand put your back against the wall, arms folded across you chest. Have a friend push your chest/arm with a good amount of force.(use a solid wall, seen ppl being pushed thru dry wall.. haha). Get ready to catch the person passing out.

Have a positive mood when doing this.When you wake in a few seconds. you will be totally lost, see people and not know who they are,dont know where you are. When swic came to 100% he felt refreshed. It felt like crossing to another dimension.

We usually did this when comming off e

Disclaimer:Dont try this at home kidsit can kill you just like marijuana.

5. X-Dream

X-Dream Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ahh, whipitz on E. Screw the whip cream, you're wasting money then. You won't be able to use it afterwards. A box of 24 chargers is only like ten bucks and rolling people will flock, even more so if you have a tank. Haven't you guys ever gone to raves with nitrous tanks?

Don't know where the bad rap came from. Put it in a balloon, let it warm up, make sure you are sitting. If you do too much you will pass out from lack of oxygen and release your balloon, it'll go flying all over the place. If you want it to last longer take a puff off the balloon a few breaths of air. You can regulate how high you are and on E itz amazing. For the more daring I see most people just breath solely out of the balloon, but make sure to stop and pinch the balloon if they are getting close to passing out.[​IMG]Gives you the lost feeling for a while like cbr said above/

Also knew a lot of people that smoked cloves when rolling.

ok wait, now I feel guilty not putting a disclaimer. Nitrous charger contain oily residue, medical grade is better. Full effects of nitrous can be attained without depriving your brain of oxygen. Also breathing in and out of the balloon you will be breathing back in carbon dioxide which you exhaled into the ballon. You will not have the feeling of suffocation. (This is dangerous) Take a puff, hold it then make sure you give your brain some oxygen before taking another hit. Drugs are bad, DOn't do drugs. Don't do nitrous.

Ahhh, now I feel better.

6. candykid22

candykid22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow CBR100 that sound like fun...Ill have to try that sometime. I actually rolled last night with a friend, we only took one pill each (but they're good) its been a while since Ive rolled. But we did try whip its on e and it was so much fun...the buzz doest last long but it was cool. We bought the 24 pack of NO2 chargers and a cracker..then we filled up two balloons and inhaled then exhaled back into the balloon. You do this about 3 times with one balloon...the longer you hold it in the better...especially with your last breath. Like I said...the buzz only last for about two minutes or so..but its cool...even the music sounded different.

7. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:

heh, I've never tried this while rolling. I've done it sober though
    plenty of times and it's even fun then. For the first few seconds you
    will not have a clue where you are, who is around you, or anything that
    just happened. Like he said also, make sure there is someone to catch
    the person doing this because they will fall over.

8. candykid22

candykid22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I think Im gonna try that passing out thing next time....what works better...holding your arms across your chest or putting you hands on your throat? Ive heard of both but have never tried it.

9. Patrick131

Patrick131 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    good lord... i know one thing for sure- whatever brain cells aren't hacked off from the E, the ez whip will surely take care of. LOL

10. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Let's clear a couple of things up here - Nitrous Oxide will not kill you unless you are quite, quite stupid! Sitting there with a breathing mask on your face attached to a tank for 20 minutes may kill you - stupid. Breathing Nitrous designed for enhanced car performance - stupid. Breathing Nitrous straight from the tank without giving it a little time to warm up, so avoiding frostbite to the lips, mouth and possibly trachea and lungs - stupid. Doing Nitrous at the top of a tall building then turning cartwheels may kill you - very stupid! My point is that any one who dies as a result of Nitrous Oxide inhalation can get in line for a Darwin Award! Not that it's without it's dangers, but really kittlings, you're more likely to damage yourself with that adolescent asphyxiation trick than you are with a bit of Nitrous used wisely!

11. X-Dream

X-Dream Newbie

Reputation Points:

I've always seen people cross their arms, put their hands on opposite shoulders and grab tight. I've never heard of people trying this holding their throat, sounds wierd.

12. candykid22

candykid22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, I think whole hands around the throught thing sounds wierd too. [​IMG]

13. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

Some very good pints here. The hyper ventilation thing I remember from when I was at primary (elementary) school! Squeezing your throat sounds likea rathersilly thing to do.

Nitrous for carscan kill you, I believe (as it contains impurities). There are some funny cases here: http://www.resort.com/~banshee/Info/N2O/nitrous.dangers.html

A man: 'recreational purposes he ... inhaled two to three boxes of nitrous oxide, each box containing 24 cartridges, practically every day for the past six months. ' He suffered some syptoms but didn't die! It must have been quite expensive too!

14. CBR1000

CBR1000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Make sure you catch your buddy when he/she falls.

On another note, swic has seen his buddy falling and all of a sudden his legs locked. His eyes openedwith a blank stare. He waslike that for afew seconds.

Overall swic thinks its a good experience just dont over do it.

15. X-Dream

X-Dream Newbie

Reputation Points:

Yeah watch out for the car nitrous. It is purposely filled with sulfur to prevent misuse. Sure it's fine for the car, but it sucks for you. Saw someone try to huff this once and they couldn't stop coughing. If it makes you cough, don't do it.

There is a process you can do to remove the sulfur, but it still makes me weary. Go hospital grade and be sure! [​IMG]

16. par excellence.

par excellence. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hm, I've never done nitrous before but am curious to try it... if I
    went the whipped cream can and balloon route, do I wait and get all the
    whipped cream out of the can first (by squirting it out into the trash
    or whatever) first, or do I push the button down just enough so air and
    stuff comes out but not the whipped cream, or what... how does that
    go... sorry for the dumb question, haha.[​IMG]

17. candykid22

candykid22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:

LOL, thats not a dumb question....I dont know how to do it that way either. I just went to a store and bought some stuff. Here in San Diego I found it at some love/sex store and back home I knew a tattoo/piercing place that sold them. Im sure you can get the stuff online also. I just got a couple of balloons (strong ones), a cracker (the metal kind cause the plastic kind tend to break cause of the coldness), and a box of chargers (you can get a 12 or 24 pack). On the box it says whip its/chargers...As for the cracker..Im not sure where you can get one on line...but they usually have them in smoke shops or a sex toy store.

Edited by: Micklemouse

18. X-Dream

X-Dream Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oy Vey! Sounds like you could use a lil' help. You want a metal cracker/inflator, brass or aluminum, plastic won't cut it and get some sturdy think punchball balloons, you don't want regular balloons popping on you.

First put the balloon over the end where gas will come out (with the sharp spike). Insert cartridge and close all the way. Nothing happens yet, but slowly start to release. SLowly! and watch the balloon inflate. When you don't hear more gas coming out twist the end of balloon and remove. Some people keep the balloon on the end of the cracker, don't do this, it will be very cold and your lips will freeze to the cracker. If you do it at least warm up the cracker with your warm hands first, get all the frost off and make sure itz warm. Also be aware that since nitrous is an anesthetic, you may drool into the balloon.

Still looking for them? Google EZ Whip, first result should be some web site or other... Thay carry balloons and crackers, chargers. For a good laugh while you are feeling the high say "wah wa wa wa wa wa..."[​IMG]Edited by: Micklemouse

19. X-Dream

X-Dream Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh and with the whipped cream can, you hold it straight up, should be a brand new can not shaken. You don't need a balloon, just put your lips on the nozzle and breath in while pushing to the side slightly so whip cream doesn't come out. You don't get very much and you just ruined the whip cream, it'll just drizzle out a bit so throw it away.

20. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Whippits are my favorite part of rolling, especially with 2 girls blowing you up [​IMG]