Effects - Nitrous Oxide Compared to Cocaine/Crack

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Akewstick, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Everyone who's heard of NO2 has heard it called "hippy crack", and basically I was curious as to know how the two compare to each other.

I know you can't say that one drug gets you "higher" than another drug, but I am a very experienced NO2 user, and is getting his filthy little hands on some rock for the first ever time, and wants to know if it's really that good.

I've heard people say NO2 isn't all that, but when I have smoked a lot of MJ and done a few E's, 20+ caps of NO2 is the most incredibly mind-expanding thing he's ever tried, and beats all psychedelics and dissasociatives he's tried, and he's not exactly new to the game.

I cannot imagine anything better than NO2, but then, before NO2, he couldn't have imagined what NO2 was like, so who's to say crack couldn't actually be better?

The other question my friend would like to know is this:

Has anyone ever tried smoking crack and then hitting a few caps?
    Do they double each other like a speedball?
    Do they cancel each other out and leave you silent, sober and shit-scared?

Any info from anyone who has tried these 2 drugs together or sperately is greatly appreciated. My friend wouldn't want to waste a lot of money.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I'll just say this: If I want to live with his lungs in his body and not coughed up in bloody clumps, I should know that nitrous oxide isn't NO2. It is N2O. NO2 is nitrogen dioxide - which if SWIM inhaled from a cylinder - would destroy his lungs in one breath.

3. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  4. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I see, well rest assured that all SWIM's experiences have and will continue to be with Ntirous Oxide, and not Nitrogen Dioxide, even if he dosen't know the abbreviated chemical name for it.

5. Powder_Reality

Powder_Reality Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    The couple of times that I have actually smoked crack cocaine, he described the effects as follows: each hit he took would make his face go slightly numb, sounds would get very muffled and echoed, and he would get a rush of euphoria. He said the whole experience from each hit only lasted about 5 minutes.

SWIM's description of when he does nitrous oxide is as follows: sounds become very "clangy," like they're being echoed in a big brass bowl. He gets an intense rush of euphoria, can't stop smiling, and gets a layer of slightly colourful static, or "fuzz", layed over his field of vision. If he closes his eyes while he's doing it, he can completely forget about the real world and just sit back enjoying his music. Sometimes I would fill up 2 baloons with 3 nitrous chargers each, put on his headphones, close his eye, and sit back on his couch. He would finish the first one, inhaling and exhaling back into the balloon a few times until he finishes it, any by the time he almost finishes the second balloon, he would sometimes let go of the balloon and let it fly away because he forgets that he's inhaling nitrous. :)

In SWIM's opinion, crack cocaine and nitrous do have a few similar qualities to them, but they're still very different drugs. In SWIM's opinion, the nitrous is funner, much more "psychedelic", more euphoric, but doesn't last long enough, like a 2 minute high if you're lucky. Crack cocaine is euphoric, but more "down-to-earth", if you know what I mean. You're not in you're own little world, but you're definately very high and want to run around.:crazy

Once again, SWIM just wants to remind you that this doesn't mean that the two drugs are exactly the same, they still have very distinct differences.

6. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM gave his boy, who is also a coke/crack lover a balloon. Little did swim know that his buddy just took some huge hits of rock, that N2O gave him what he claimed was better than any substance combo he has ever experienced. I have yet to test this out....

7. TXRoughneck

TXRoughneck Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    P-Reality, my buddy SWIX calls the "colorful static" (as you describe it), "sparkles". He has never done N2O so doesn't know if it's the same thing. He sees the sparkles at least once in each session he does cola (IV always). He also experiences the hearing change (which most people probably experience with cola). That is very interesting that they both would induce such similar effects.

8. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    has you's boy done N2O on it's own, or is that the only time he's done it?

because if so, it might have just been the nos he was feeling, and the mixture could be pointless

TY for all the replies, especially p-reality