Effects - No Effect From Mushroom Chocolate?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by hawaii808, Apr 23, 2007.

1. hawaii808

hawaii808 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim obtained 4 chocolate bars that were supposed to contain an 8th each of shrooms. it was not until after swim obtained the chocolate bars that swim realized that he remembered reading that at high temps. psilocybin is destroyed. swim then wondered if this would be a problem because swim assumed the chocolate bars were cooked at a high temp. swim ingested a half bar (so a half 8th) a few hours after I took 2 hits of mdma.. I felt no real effects except that I got verrrry tired and relaxed (which I am not sure if this was because of the mdma because thats usually how I feel coming down from mdma anyway) Then the next day swim ate a whole bar (a supposed 8th) at 6pm and by 9pm I was sleeping like a baby again with no real shroom effects felt. any insight is greatly appreciated

thanks

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Shrooms in chocolate not having an effect?

I shouldn't buy any more chocolate bars if he wants mushrooms.

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Swia cooked dried psilocybin cubensis mushrooms in cooking chocalate they were powdered and mixed with the cooking chocalate and then scooped out and load sit shape containers to make lil treats. heat does destroy psilocybin. however sometimes working from the actual material works better.

Gelcaps work wonders too.

4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I would agree with Nag's opinion on this one.

You can make shroom chocolate bars. I have had homemade ones before. You just have to melt the chocolate beforehand with a double boiler and then mix the crushed shrooms in and shape it up. Cookings the mushies directly is asking for no effects when consumed.

5. addicted2hc

addicted2hc Newbie

Reputation Points:

I have done the same thing, and wondered the same thing.

Fortunately, I had agreat experience with Chocolate Bar Mushrooms. These chocolate bars were also said to contain an 8th, and from how intense the trip was and how long it lasted, I would say this is true.

However, I dont think he'll take the risk of buying the chocolate bars ever again.

6. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

If this is uk, the chocy contains ZERO shrooms. Its an urban myth thats out to catch people in the camdem head shops.
    The myth may have spread to usa by now?

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

There is/was a schmuck in Holland who was exporting mushrooms in chocolate. These were seized by Dutch customs and thus began the howls and cries of mushrooms being marketed expressly for kids. And calls to ban mushrooms in the Netherlands. I hope the pud behind it has been fed to the Herring.

8. x cynic x

x cynic x Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I havent seen any mushroom chocolate bars personally, but whats more popular in his area are mushrooms with chocolate caps, which is very simply melting choclate onto the caps, not jeopardizing the psilocybin with heat, and it makes for a great taste as well. Swim thinks that it is slightly more comforting to know the the contents of what is being eaten. He wouldnt buy some chocolate bars being unsure if there was anything in them. Doesnt seem like a good idea to him.

9. hawaii808

hawaii808 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

thanks a lot to everyone who replied :). I was told that the shrooms we're not baked into the bars, that the choc. was just mixed with the shrooms. I could see pieces of shroooms in the bars. I am wondering if they are just bad shrooms, or if the 2 hits of mdma made swim feel no effects from a 1/2 bar and then the next night felt no effects because it was the second day in a row taking shrooms? what was strange to I was the very tired/heavy body high feeling that I got both times (1/2 bar, followed by a full bar the next night)... swim realizes he made a mistake and that they are prob just bad shrooms but have any swimmers ever took shrooms that just made them want to curl up and go to sleep?

10. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:

Maybe there werent even shrooms in the chocolate bar to begin with. AFOAF bought some chocolate bars later to find out they were inactive. The sheet of acid he bought was also inactive.........fuckin scammers

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Hawaii: Use the search engine (abive you - says Search) and look up Hippy Flipping or Hippie Flipping. It will tell you that mixing MDMA with psilocybin mushrooms is a rather common practice. It MORE than works.

As was stated before:

"I shouldn't buy any more chocolate bars if he wants mushrooms."

If I want mushrooms, I should get some mushrooms. Not Nestle. Not Cadbury. MUSHROOMS. And know the species, SWIM. Lordy...how embarrassing...

Meanwhile at SWIM's dealer's house tomorrow: "Oh dude. Like Man! It must have been your AURA. Mushrooms are, like, real aware of a BAD AURA, Man. I shouldn't sell you more because it might offend the Mushroom Spirit, dude. But I will - if you'll pay double, dude - to help the Spirit. (Hey! Jackie! Grab another Snickers!) So, like, dude, are you gonna be cool with the Spirit this time, dude?"

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  12. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Ha, yeah right. Cause little kids eat so much more chocolate than everyone else. [​IMG]

13. hawaii808

hawaii808 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Thanks for nothing and thanks for being helpful in no way at all.

Yes swim knows what a hippieflip is and obviously he knows mixing mdma and shrooms is SUPPOSED to more than work, it is what swim intended to do. I wanted to know if coming down and being extremely tired from the mdma could have caused swim to just fall asleep and not feel the 1.7 of
    shrooms. What swim wondered about was about with the the extremely tired dreamy sleep state that he was in after taking the shrooms both nights with and without mdma.

And thanks for the great advice that I shouldnt obtain anymore chocolates. :confused: What the hell does that have to do with anything. Just a few posts earlier "addicted2hc" said

"I have done the same thing, and wondered the same thing.
    Fortunately, I had agreat experience with Chocolate Bar Mushrooms. These chocolate bars were also said to contain an 8th, and from how intense the trip was and how long it lasted, I would say this is true."

so i guess swi "addicted2hc" is a retard for getting the chocolates and having a great trip.

obviously if I had the choice I would not have obtained the chocolates.
    1.I had no chioce
    2. swim trusted his source

all I was asking is whether anyone had experienced anything similar.
    thanks for being an ass though man

14. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Why was You extremely tired coming down from the MDMA? It may not be extremely stimulant-like, but its still a stimulant and swim generally doesn't feel tired after only a few hours of rolling.

Maybe after six or so hours and he has taken 5-HTP to help with coming down, I would feel a bit lethargic. Otherwise he wouldn't feel very sleepy and definitely wouldn't fall asleep.

It doesn't seem likely that that could have been the case, especially with 1.7 grams of shrooms.

You want to see what happens when you take shrooms while really tired and wanting to go to sleep? Read this to find out.

I think what Nag was getting at (I may be wrong, but this is what I feel) is that you shouldn't buy things that you have no idea about. As in, You didn't have a clue what was actually in the chocolate bar, and could have gotten anything really. He would have been much safer just buying mushrooms rather than getting a chocolate bar that could have been mixed with heroin or arsenic for all he knew. At least with ecstasy tablets you have testing kits to get somewhat of an idea.

Just what I got from his post, think about it, and dont take things so personally.