Drug info - No-One Can Tell You How Many mcg Are On A Blotter

Discussion in 'LSD' started by dspy, Feb 4, 2004.

1. dspy

dspy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how do you figure out how many micrograms are in a hit? or how do you measure micro-grams?

2. BA

BA Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    dspy,With a scale.

BA

3. dspy

dspy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what sort of scales? and if its on blotter how do you measure?

4. BA

BA Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    dspy, sorry about that last post

A single tab usually contains between 30 - 100 ug of LSD.LSD measured in micrograms (ug). Micrograms are 1/1,000,000 of a gram. Because of the method used to make blotter tabs, there is no practical way to know the exact dosage of a particular tab without either trying it or knowing the chemist

BA

5. Cheefin

Cheefin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How much LSD was in blotters?

i took 1 lsd tab(blotter) and i sat here for 7 hours and was like a light mushroom trip. anyone have any idea how many micrograms one of these are? im kinda pissed at this fact, but i wanna be able to check my doseage.

6. boredINbuffalo

boredINbuffalo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Are you so sure you did this, or are you speaking fictionally? Perhaps SWIM
    (Someone who isn't me) did this?

(hint: look up "Who is SWIM?" on the search engine)

To answer your question, though, a typical LSD blotter dose can be
    anywhere from 50ug to 200ug or higher, depending on batch. To think of it,
    this should probably be moved to the LSD forum.Edited by: boredINbuffalo

7. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    An LSD "Hit" containsexactly ??.? micro-grams.

Firstly, Cheefin is a one-Post newbie. If you would please Use the Forum's Search Engine (UTFSE), you will find an answer to your question.

Second, you said: "i wanna be able to check my doseage." Well, how could you do that? You've already taken the Hit. It's too late to attempt to measure the amount of LSD in that Hit. Even then, BoredINbuffalo explained that there is no National Standard for the amount of LSD in any particular Hit (too bad, though). The only way I can check my dosage is to see how the Trip goes: Hmm, that felt like 100 mics (or 50 ... or 150, if I'm REAL lucky).

Third, you said: " i sat here for 7 hours and was like a light mushroom trip.... im kinda pissed at this fact." Bad news for you. LSD (in many ways) is like a Magic Mushroom Trip. If you want something that isn't much like Mushrooms, try DMT or Salvia. Their Trips are quite different (and you don't have to sit around for 7 hours waiting to get through them).

8. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    50-200ug or higher?? maybe in 1966 when santoz lsd was still around.

the blotters that have come back this year have been tested at 20-120ug ... 120ug being something that was sold as "quad dropped" blotter.

it used to be that a blotter hit was 100ug and a windopane or 4way or quad was 280ug. you're lucky to find even 50-100ug anymore.

1 hit of blotter, even back in the day, is considered a mellow dose. 2-3 hits is ususally the world twisting dose you're looking for.

also it's possible you didn't get lsd at all.

9. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Pinkavvy, how was the strengh ofthese blotters tested? By whom? Do you have a link to the testing program or was it an underground thing? I really doubt that anybody is making blotters with only 20ug LSD - that's not even a threshold dose. The acid I get is always decent to excellent, and it's the same for most people I've talked to. I bascially think the 20-120ug thing is a bit of a myth.

10. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim witnessed alot of white on white 'fluff' sheets get dipped at aprox 75u-80u this summer. (1g diluted into 340ml and absorbed into 120 sheets.)

one of swims chemist friends tested some 'bunk' blotters that swim picked up in mid spring time to find that it wasn't bunk but rather dosed at around 20u.

I had also encountered very good blotters this summer that was claimed to be dipped at 120u.

And yes, I had also read that the average blotter even in the 90's was closer to 50u rather than 100u. I will find and post said link asap.

11. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    easy test for blotter dosage?

Is there a simple at home way to test how much a blotter paper is dosed? Or is scientific equipment needed for that

regards

-dc

12. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    No, there is no simple way to tell how much LSD is on a blotter at home, unless you live in a lab.

Edit: Without eating it, of course.

Edited by: armatitumor

13. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Eat a Blotter: Are you Trippin? If no, eat two. Are you Trippin?

If you buy a load of LSD on a Sheet, you can assume that all of its blotters have about the same amount of LSD on them. Then "Scientifically" test one . . . Gulp. Wait an Hour. Are you Trippin? Now you know how many micro-Grams it has: either (1) enough, or (2) less-than-enough.

Even if you used the MOST sensitive scale, it would be difficult to weigh the LSD in a blotter. First, wash-out all of the LSD from the blotter (good luck getting every micro-Gram out of it). Second, evaporate all of the water. Third, weigh what is left.

If you did this, and it worked nearly perfectly (ha ha), you would have about one-twenty-thousandth of a Gram; and would have to use a microscope to clearly see it. I have a scale which could measure one-five-hundredth of a Gram. But you could go to a University Chem Lab and ask someone to weigh it for you.

14. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yea there is really no use just do what dolidly-here says. If one hit makes you trip pretty hard then it is probably around ~100ug. If one hit has an light effect then maybe you could estimate it around ~50 ug. If two hits is a really strong hit then the hits are probably around ~100ug. It seems that lsd gets pretty strong at the 200ug mark, so if it takes 4 hits to produce a strong trip they are probably weaker hits, and dosed around 50ug each. Good acid should be around 100ug maybe even more but its just hit and miss really. It sucks because acid is becoming like x. Back in the day if you bought cid, it was cid, and normally dosed 100ug or above. Now its weaker if you can find it, and sometimes just dome shitty RC. Just like xtc. Back in the day you could fine top quality pure MDMA but now you are likely to end up with some shit meth or maybe a pill with a bit off MDMA in it and lots of meth. Thumbs down, way down. I heard than back in the day some acid was even above 300ug!!!! Thats awesome, those old cooks need to come back but now its just all about the cash....everyone is like "FUCK THE PEACE AND LOVE, I GOTTA KEEP FOOD ON THE TABLE AND A FERRARI IN THE GARAGE." Ohh well, times change, people change, drugs change.

15. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Ok maybe its 50 then, cause the last batchI gotSWIM's connection knew the guy who dosed the blotters and said it was 180ug (who knows..maybe) butSWIM definatly tripped REALLY hard off one hit. My gf found 2 hits to be too much, andMy friend had complete ego death for 8hrs off of 3 hits.

However this time my connection bought the cid at a music festival of some sort and claims its just as good but it seems ALOT weaker. 1 hit SWIM just got kinda high and euphoric not even any anxiety really.

-dc

16. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Welcome to the World of: There's "Good" sources . . . and then there's "Lousy" sources.

If a Dealer is going to a place where he's going to NEVER see any of his customers again, for instance "at a music festival of some sort" . . . he can afford to give half the LSD (or a third) into each blotter. So, your connection overpaid for the amount of micro-Grams per blotter he got.

Then the deception moves to your connection. He knows that he must sell these half-Hits to someone. It certainly would have been "kinder" for your connection to tell you: "Hey, these are light-weight Hits." But he chose to pass them off to you as more-of-the-same ... when he knew that they weren't nearly as potent as the other batch.

One thing's for sure: You really Made-Out well with the first batch of Hits you bought. Good for you. Now it sounds like you got a batch which many people would be happy to have (and then just adjust the dosage accordingly to Trip the way they want).

Bargains are where you find them. Maybe the next batch will be Great, like your first one.

17. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    my source charged somewhat less for the weaker acid (about xxx less per hit for the weak stuff) .. so I didnt get completely skanked, however I am pretty sad about gettin the weaker stuff.

-dcEdited by: dogcow

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
  18. joachimist

joachimist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    conservation of blotters is also a problem :
    some good strong acid blotters can began weak if they are not handed
    with care, and if they are old.
    so be carefull sometimes a dealer have some good stuff, but maybe just
    more than what he could sell fastly.
    so you first buy some good fresh, then next week it is little weaker, then
    when finally you have earn enough money to buy more for all your friends
    you get really weak stuff...

19. 1108

1108 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LSD potency question.

Hey,

Swim recently tried a small (~1/32oz) dose of mushrooms for the first time and loved it. I am planning on trying lsd in a couple weeks, and is wondering the relative strength of lsd as compared to mushrooms.

Obviously there is a range of potency in different blotters/mushrooms, and the effects are different (mainly duration, but also more subtle effects), but what would you guys consider to be the lower bound and upper bound for the shroom dose roughly equivalent to 1 blotter of lsd (from santa cruz area if that helps).

For example, is a typical blotter closer in peak intensity to 1/16oz of 'shrooms, or 1/8oz?

As a less important question, how many micrograms of lsd is in a typical blotter?

Thanks.

20. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: LSD potency question.

No one can tell you a real answer. Blotter strength is dependent on the person who makes it. Mushrooms are dependent on the species and growing conditions. I suggest you use the search engine and look for other threads that address the potency on LSD-25 on blotter as of late.

No one can give you more info on this. Look around before SWIM leaps.