Non-extract salvia divinorum leaves

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Ben12345, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Ben12345

Ben12345 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Hi guys. Most of the salvia horror stories it seems comes from smoking the potent extract, not the leaves, right? Do I have to worry about having too intense of a trip if I'm smoking one large dried leaf in a water bong? Btw, I tried salvia joints a few times but felt almost nothing, just a little lightheadedness.

2. Jaime

Jaime Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Tell You to try 0,5 grams of leaves in a bong. I can't say that you won't have any paranoia, but he shouldn't be really fucked up. Yesterday I smoked 0,7 and he wasn't overhelmed, but, expecially for the first time, it's better to start with 0,5.

PS: read the rules about self-incrimination and edit your post. ;-)

3. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Smoking with a waterpipe/bong holding the flame on the material constantly while inhaling should be much more effective than salvia spliffs.
    Also if holding the breaths of leaf for 30 seconds at a time You should feel it progress or increase slowly, Salvia acts very quickly after inhalation but the dose received from a single breath of leaf is quite low.

This is not to say you will not be easily susceptible to salvia nor a hard head, but starting out with plain leaf is the best way if you are unsure about salvia.

also if You smokes MJ then it tends to lessen the effects of salvia quite allot